Anime Discussion [Fall 2024] Anime Seasonals - General Discussion [Season of Creepiness]

Do you want more pinned threads in this section? For example a thread dedicated for anime news?

• Total voters
For anyone who has watched My Teen Romantic Comedy, is there really comedy and if there is, is it good?

I ask this because I've seen some rom-coms where there is little to no comedy or the comedy is really dry and unfunny.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
For anyone who has watched My Teen Romantic Comedy, is there really comedy and if there is, is it good?

I ask this because I've seen some rom-coms where there is little to no comedy or the comedy is really dry and unfunny.
I've only seen the first couple of episodes to be honest, it seem'd funny from what I remember, I need to get back to it though.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

It's a dramedy. It's funny and it has good drama too.

AL sama

Red Haired

snafu is funny but its more drama focused

totally worth watching tho in fact I highly recommend it