People of worst gen, I need some recommendations and unsure where to post this

I am thinking on what should I buy for the end of the year a decent console or a gaming pc (but from what I looked around they seem pretty damn costly). If which what exactly would you recommend

And what games would you exactly recommend, keeping in mind I want multiplayer experience to factor in both instances, am aiming to play with my brother or significant other.

Not sure who to mention here regarding this shit so I appologise if for any unwanted alert regarding this shit

@TheKnightOfTheSea @TheAncientCenturion @NikaInParis @GUI-KHAN @Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Uncle Van @Mr. Reloaded @Doggo

Beyond multiplayer games I might aim to get Elden Ring too, and I don't want to aim for more than one consoles. Suggestions/recommendations are welcome and needed, I am not sure what to look for.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

I am thinking on what should I buy for the end of the year a decent console or a gaming pc (but from what I looked around they seem pretty damn costly). If which what exactly would you recommend

And what games would you exactly recommend, keeping in mind I want multiplayer experience to factor in both instances, am aiming to play with my brother or significant other.

Not sure who to mention here regarding this shit so I appologise if for any unwanted alert regarding this shit

@TheKnightOfTheSea @TheAncientCenturion @NikaInParis @GUI-KHAN @Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Uncle Van @Mr. Reloaded @Doggo

Among multiplayer games I might aim to get Elden Ring too, and I don't want to aim for more than one consoles. Suggestions/recommendations are welcome and needed, I am not sure what to look for.
PC master race

Among multiplayer games I might aim to get Elden Ring too, and I don't want to aim for more than one consoles. Suggestions/recommendations are welcome and needed, I am not sure what to look for.
I only have Nintendo switch and Laptop..
Switch has Pokemon...
Persona 3 reload will be available on play station and windows..

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope