Pet Owners Discussion Thread

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
This is a thread for the general discussion about pets, sharing pictures of pets, talking to other pet owners.

In that vein, here are some pics of my pets.

Feel free to share yours.

Here are some pics of Wolfie.

And this is Lizzy, my other dog. Well more like my mom's dog, but still lmao.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
SO CUTE WOW

I love how shy he is in that first picture, but by the last one, heโ€™s clearly modeling and showing off ๐Ÿ’
Yeah lmao. The first one was actually a gif, but I couldn't upload it properly, so I took a pic instead. Thanks.

That reminds me. We should have a pet section. I am sure there are other pet owners that would like to share their pets' pictures. @Kiwipom @Bogard is that possible?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Tbh, I am afraid of cats lmao. When I was a child one scratched me over the face and I've been scared of them ever since then, so I try to avoid them lol.
I completely understand Lol. Even the most unassuming cats can turn savage real quick lol. Donโ€™t be fooled by this outward appearance of lazy fluff:

Heโ€™s pretty big for a cat and one time I saw him tango with a outdoor street cat to the point that it ran away from him and he chased it off lol.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I completely understand Lol. Even the most unassuming cats can turn savage real quick lol. Donโ€™t be fooled by this outward appearance of lazy fluff:

Heโ€™s pretty big for a cat and one time I saw him tango with a outdoor street cat to the point that it ran away from him and he chased it off lol.
That is one comfy fuckinโ€™ kitty!! ๐Ÿ˜ป

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

He looks cute, but I would admire him from a safe distance lmao.

Lmao. That's some strong kitty then. Yeah, deffo admiring from a safe distance lmao.

Omg he's adorable :sweat:

No underestimating them, they're among the top predators. That's why we love them <3

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
Got it.

Btw here are some pics of Wolfie.

And this is Lizzy, my other dog. Well more like my mom's dog, but still lmao.
That's a cute dogs lol:blush::blush:

OMG:finally::finally::finally:The cat is literally my dream here:daydream:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
That is one comfy fuckinโ€™ kitty!! ๐Ÿ˜ป
Omg he's adorable :sweat:

No underestimating them, they're among the top predators. That's why we love them <3
OMG:finally::finally::finally:The cat is literally my dream here:daydream:
He looks cute, but I would admire him from a safe distance lmao.

Lmao. That's some strong kitty then. Yeah, deffo admiring from a safe distance lmao.
The average house cat weighs 8-10 pounds. Lucci sits at a thicc 18 pounds no matter how much we run him and play with him. He is just a big hunk of cuddles and love lol.

The average house cat weighs 8-10 pounds. Lucci sits at a thicc 18 pounds no matter how much we run him and play with him. He is just a big hunk of cuddles and love lol.
His. Name. Is. Lucci.

:perocry:
Post automatically merged:

I don't care about any of our disagreements anymore. You're right about everything since you have a cute cat Lucci, Akainu one shots everyone.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
:shocking: Everyoneโ€™s pets are cute af. I love how this thread turned into a show your pet thread

That reminds me. We should have a pet section. I am sure there are other pet owners that would like to share their pets' pictures. @Kiwipom @Bogard is that possible?
A section or a thread? I feel like a thread for pets in general sections would be nice. I could start one and move the posts here to the new pet thread

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
A section or a thread? I feel like a thread for pets in general sections would be nice. I could start one and move the posts here to the new pet thread
Yeah, you got a point. A section would be too much. A general pet thread, where you can share pics of your pets, discuss with other pet owners and just talk about cute pets in general would be nice. Thank you.

:shocking: Everyoneโ€™s pets are cute af. I love how this thread turned into a show your pet thread
Yeah, it's great lmao.