[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of this by the way - why do you assume a doctor wouldn't be protecting the cop claim? Why do you instantly default to wanting a Watcher?
mafia have strongman kill, confirmed by Jesse's role (he had double kill which couldn't be used alongside strongman kill), so maybe he was protected but died anyway

if there's watcher, i'd assume they'd be on cop

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am involved because I do not think he bussed both of the scums who just flipped and potentially outed yoho too.
w/e you are doing looks fake AF
specially since you voted Yoho Already.
Ah okay. Well maybe one day I'll worry about how you perceive me. Today is not that day.

i mean, i'd rather hear from Yoho first tbh

without any other input i'd rather go for Yoho over LM since well, LM's ability showed up in WU, he was counterwagon to Jesse AND if we fvck up and Jesse is town, he'd be back as tree stump anyway so it's not terrible

but we have like 30 hours to talk about it

and anything else tbh

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
:s

welp, i guess it's because he was technically killed before you could do that

but like, with Boa's flip you should be confirmed non-mafia i guess

Boa was their "anti bread" role and their death WU confirms their bread has been stolen

Btw, do you need to steal 5 pieces of bread or just have 5 pieces? Like, if there's some event in which you could win a piece of bread for example. Would it count to your winocn?
It precisely says that I have to eat 5 pieces of bread

Status
Not open for further replies.