[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE FIRST DUEL

A duel has been called and as such it requires you're attention!

@T-Pein™ 2 has challenged @Ratchet to a duel to the death via rapiers/pistols/axes (will change later).

In order to select the duel winner you must format your duel vote in the method shown in the example:

DUEL WINNER: T-Pein or Ratchet

The winner of the duel earns the favour of Captain Luffy and his crew and will survive the day and can't be lynched.

DUEL WINNER: T-Pein

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
oh that's right. sus af
So if I'm spared tonight I was gonna visit them again if it works this time then that means last time I visited someone protected them if it doesn't and I get a strike then I get killed any way

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Here's a plan

Rather than lynch me lynch infitima and I'll visit again , she wants to die if I take them out it's over for them even if I can't then I'm out anyway and they get taken out too

Here's a chance to take out 2 birds

can't be right. you wouldn't still be in the game then.

am I trippin here? @Charlie @Lord Melkor @The Orca
i mean, flower had "town that can't just win with town" role in cake's game once, but in that situation, she was town who still loses if she dies. Meaning she wasn't able to play after she "lost". Still being player who's still playing despite already losing the game sounds wild to me, ngl.

I tried hunting him and nothing happened so idk whats going on
I meaaaaan, there's basically nothing that would save you from lynch rn but if you're in fact some indie, thx for that information.

did she claim rare animal? Or just regular? She's one of Gaimon's nobodies soooo. Not memorable regardless.
She claimed duck wolf i think. Aka rare animal aka chimera.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
i mean, flower had "town that can't just win with town" role in cake's game once, but in that situation, she was town who still loses if she dies. Meaning she wasn't able to play after she "lost". Still being player who's still playing despite already losing the game sounds wild to me, ngl.

I meaaaaan, there's basically nothing that would save you from lynch rn but if you're in fact some indie, thx for that information.

She claimed duck wolf i think. Aka rare animal aka chimera.
🤣 I'm just glad I made it pass day 1 this time

So if I'm spared tonight I was gonna visit them again if it works this time then that means last time I visited someone protected them if it doesn't and I get a strike then I get killed any way
Here's a plan

Rather than lynch me lynch infitima and I'll visit again , she wants to die if I take them out it's over for them even if I can't then I'm out anyway and they get taken out too

Here's a chance to take out 2 birds
i mean, there's a problem

1. you still could be just mafia lying your ass off
2. assuming you're indie who needs to kill that rare animal or whatever and you're saying truth about intima lying, why wouldn't you just kill someone else who claimed rare animal, like idk, seatonnes

.-.

Status
Not open for further replies.