[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really an excuse. It's incredibly frustrating to be duelled by a terrible player and players like you just happily roll over into a terrible lynch because you have no concept of strategic thinking, nor do you actually try to solve me. Absolute garbage, you wonder why I've barely bothered playing since subbing in.
You asked for it n00b.

Not really an excuse. It's incredibly frustrating to be duelled by a terrible player and players like you just happily roll over into a terrible lynch because you have no concept of strategic thinking, nor do you actually try to solve me. Absolute garbage, you wonder why I've barely bothered playing since subbing in.
Reason why you're dueled rn is exactly because you barely bothered playing. Like, you're essentially inactive and you're complaining people suspect you. Wtf is that

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Reason why you're dueled rn is exactly because you barely bothered playing. Like, you're essentially inactive and you're complaining people suspect you. Wtf is that
You think town doesn't have a doctor? I don't bother because of players like you, absolute waste of time.

You still haven't presented your reads for us

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not going to get counterclaims so spare me the "he's baiting the doc" nonsense.

It's beyond bad, like why would you just gamble here and lynch the doctor based on completely NAI reasoning?

Status
Not open for further replies.