[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After much finger pointing suspicion has been placed on @T-Pein™ who earned the most votes and must now leave the battle and it was demanded that he walk the plank...

...you suddenly all your track as Usopp (a member of Luffy's crew) runs forwards and shouts at the top of his voice. "Onion! Carrot! Pepper! What do you think you are doing here, I told you three to stay at home!"
^

Yoho - Lion Ritchie
Lord Melkor - ChouChou, self watcher
Mr. Reloaded - Helmeppo, gifting "stuff"
Red Night - giant pink bird, indie, bread stealer
Ratchet - Sanji, doctor
T-Pein™ - Genzo, duelist
Infitima - duck Podole, vanilla chimera
Michelle - nothing
Luka - nothing
Bepo D. Bear - Coby, vanilla
The Orca - nothing
Random Asshole - nothing
HeWhoHasNoEqual - no flavour, vanilla
Seatonnes - Boodle, town caller (?)
Charlie - Zeff, the Baker

Idk if i missed something

Also we have innocent result on Orca and Bepo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am talking about the game me and you were scums and got rekt by an unknown cult.
I know you know this and just trying to shade here tho...
No you are swapping me for Ultra. When you and I were scum, we got hurt by an unknown Cop. Also you're now positioning that everything I say is scummy which is not very good.

Nevermind the "could be Town" on my earlier reads list, you can go to lean scum. Not like anyone else will follow after I flip anyway.

No you are swapping me for Ultra. When you and I were scum, we got hurt by an unknown Cop. Also you're now positioning that everything I say is scummy which is not very good.

Nevermind the "could be Town" on my earlier reads list, you can go to lean scum. Not like anyone else will follow after I flip anyway.
Oh yeah,
Now I remember.
We were scums in the barry game.
Anyway I was just making a point that host likes to randomly insert cults into her games.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well in that same game he gave one of the scum team a fake of being a jester....
Lol
Right, but you're claiming I've fumbled my claim - which isn't really true is it? There's a difference, because one relies on host and flavour spec, and the other relies on human error. In this case, your argument is actually the former, but you're presenting it as the latter. And again, you're overextending by presenting everything I do and say as scummy.

Right, but you're claiming I've fumbled my claim - which isn't really true is it? There's a difference, because one relies on host and flavour spec, and the other relies on human error. In this case, your argument is actually the former, but you're presenting it as the latter. And again, you're overextending by presenting everything I do and say as scummy.
Yes it is true.
It was a fumble.
Because you could have realized how fake af it is and instead created something on your own...
That was at least plausible.

:laughmoji:

And again, you're overextending by presenting everything I do and say as scummy.
You are the one doing this.
I just misremembered the team of that offsite game.
It had nothing to do with my main idea which was that host inserts cults sometimes...
You just started saying I am a team killer to shade me.
Which is fake news because that teammate used his fake claim which was a Jester.....
He was literally asking to be lynched kekw.

Status
Not open for further replies.