Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I think Sasuke's techniques are way better than Naruto's because there is a huge variety of his skillset. That's why Sasuke's battles were also more entertaining imo.
Jiraya not teaching any wind style technique to Naruto was a crime.Dude,should also have learned to use a Katana or some other weapon.

That's why I think Sasuke's techniques are way better than Naruto's because there is a huge variety of his skillset. That's why Sasuke's battles were also more entertaining imo.
I remember when i was really young i like that OP characters had so much moves but more than that i like they had new clothes every arc .
It something so simple but mean so much to my young self lol .

The amount of terrible writing and asspulls I had to sit through to read Hunter x Hunter. The whole Alluka fiasco where everything Gon sacrificed amounted to nothing because Killua's Dragon Ball sister could heal everything :whitepress:

The series establishes that strong Nen can only be utilised via sacrifices but Alluka just breaks that rule by taking away everything Gon has sacrificed without any repercussions:whitepress:
And Kite being alive and reincarnated in another body even though Gon went through a whole arc trying to rescue and then avenge him. The writing just kept getting worse in the later arcs. I still can't believe that pseudo-intellectual HxH fans think their series is any better than regular shonen shit

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

Also,Kishi made so many of the villains good guys at some point: Itachi,Nagato,Konan,kabuto,Orochimaru(how!?) and even Madara did regret his actions before dying.
Did he regret?
I thought he was feeling useless as he got used for so many years thinking he was the one pulling strings. But all he was a Puppet in the end.
That's frustration and sense of uselessness is what I saw on madara face when hashirama came to him in the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.