Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
HxH isnt good, Kishimoto stole plot points and improved them with better writting, but while Kishimoto is good writer he lacks capacity to imagine a great story
W take.
But Kishimoto's imagination wasn't thanks to HxH but his editor. Naruto had a huge editorial influence which helped to keep Kishimoto on track for the most part.

Last edited:
Facts lol.
When Naruto fight all I hear is
Raseeeeengan
Raseeeeengan barrage
Wind style rasengan
Showdow clone jutsu
Sakura-chan
Sasuke Kun is my best friendoo.
:lawsigh:
And if things didn't go Naruto's way, he abused Kurama's chakra to overwhelmingly destroy his enemies lol. Mind you, a power which rivals Perfect Susanoos or at least normal Susanoos.

At least Sasuke defeated his enemies purely with his own skills.

Yeah, Sasuke had more mood swings than a girl on her period but hell, his battles had great choreography.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The amount of terrible writing and asspulls I had to sit through to read Hunter x Hunter. The whole Alluka fiasco where everything Gon sacrificed amounted to nothing because Killua's Dragon Ball sister could heal everything :whitepress:

The series establishes that strong Nen can only be utilised via sacrifices but Alluka can just breaks that rule by taking away everything Gon has sacrificed without any repercussions:whitepress:
And Kite being alive and reincarnated in another body even though Gon went through a whole arc trying to rescue and then avenge. The writing just kept getting worse in the later arcs. I still can't believe that pseudo-intellectual HxH fans think their series is any better than regular shonen shit
HxH isnt good but its better than naruto part 2 and boruto

The amount of terrible writing and asspulls I had to sit through to read Hunter x Hunter. The whole Alluka fiasco where everything Gon sacrificed amounted to nothing because Killua's Dragon Ball sister could heal everything :whitepress:

The series establishes that strong Nen can only be utilised via sacrifices but Alluka can just breaks that rule by taking away everything Gon has sacrificed without any repercussions:whitepress:
And Kite being alive and reincarnated in another body even though Gon went through a whole arc trying to rescue and then avenge. The writing just kept getting worse in the later arcs. I still can't believe that pseudo-intellectual HxH fans think their series is any better than regular shonen shit
It wasn't Alluka's doing, but Ai's that lives inside Alluka and came over from the Dark Continent. Where all the known calamities are levels above even Meruem.
And there were conditions to it's use which Killua used to his advantage. Gon is still left without his Nen, only his body damage was healed.

And it would be too easy to use your "fate" argument against you here but I know even you yourself are aware of it but choose to ignore it.

Also,Kishi made so many of the villains good guys at some point: Itachi,Nagato,Konan,Kabuto,Orochimaru(how!?) and even Madara did regret his actions before dying.
edit:Sasuke was a victim of talk no justu in the end too.What a waste.
Tbh, if I was in Madara's shoes, I'd feel regret everything too after Zetsu of a fucking people betrayed him lmao.

HxH isnt good, But supperior to naruto part 2 in every way possible
HxH's second half is worse than Naruto's second half. Chimera Ant arc was so full of contrivances and convenient writing that I can't fathom how anyone above the age of 20 could like Hunter x Hunter.
With Yu Yu Hakusho, Togashi was forced to change his story by his editors. But Togashi had complete creative control over HxH, and he was writing at his own pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.