Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
People's opinions can change over time, with different experiences in life. Things you previously thought were good can be bad and the opposite can also be true. My opinion has changed a lot over the years and I've learned to look at stories with more nuance. And look at things with different perspectives than the one I had earlier.
You didn't change shit

You just looked things more deeply and rationalize how's things Happened

C

Cruxroux

And if things didn't go Naruto's way, he abused Kurama's chakra to overwhelmingly destroy his enemies lol. Mind you, a power which rivals Perfect Susanoos or at least normal Susanoos.

At least Sasuke defeated his enemies purely with his own skills.

Yeah, Sasuke had more mood swings than a girl on her period but hell, his battles had great choreography.
Don't forget talk-no-jutsu...

"You know I was just like you baka"

Zolo

Cope Doctor
HxH's second half is worse than Naruto's second half. Chimera Ant arc was so full of contrivances and convenient writing that I can't fathom how anyone above the age of 20 could like Hunter x Hunter.
With Yu Yu Hakusho, Togashi was forced to change his story by his editors. But Togashi had complete creative control over HxH, and he was writing at his own pace.
never made it to that arc as I was done after original anime finished. but saying naruto part 2 is better,,, I doubt it. at least hxh has some iconic characters that are not ruined by stupid shit like , demons becoming close friends.

York new for me....
Villains are well built , specially Chloro and Hisoka...
So much depth lmao and screentime.
No villain gets this much screentime.
Yorknew was a masterpiece of an arc with great characters Great plot and great fights.

Greed Island is still my favorite training arc in shonen. As it’s a training arc with an actual fun plot that was beyond just making people stronger
Post automatically merged:

Don't forget talk-no-jutsu...

"You know I was just like you baka"
A Swing got more screen time than most characters.

It wasn't Alluka's doing, but Ai's that lives inside Alluka and came over from the Dark Continent. Where all the known calamities are levels above even Meruem.
And there were conditions to it's use which Killua used to his advantage. Gon is still left without his Nen, only his body damage was healed.

And it would be too easy to use your "fate" argument against you here but I know even you yourself are aware of it but choose to ignore it.
Ah yes, the Dark Continent. The most forced plot device to progress the plot.
The entire world of HxH we know, which Togashi spent years building up, was just a small portion of a much bigger place called Dark Continent. What a fucking asspull. No buildup or foreshadowing at all. Togashi hit a writer's block and wrote something to milk the story.
Hunter x Hunter is so bad it makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Yorknew was a masterpiece of an arc with great characters Great plot and great fights.

Greed Island is still my favorite training arc in shonen. As it’s a training arc with an actual fun plot that was beyond just making people stronger

Greed Island was so much fun.The RPG theme is something that i dig because i used to play a lot of those growing up.

It wasn't Alluka's doing, but Ai's that lives inside Alluka and came over from the Dark Continent. Where all the known calamities are levels above even Meruem.
And there were conditions to it's use which Killua used to his advantage. Gon is still left without his Nen, only his body damage was healed.

And it would be too easy to use your "fate" argument against you here but I know even you yourself are aware of it but choose to ignore it.
The new Togashi interview has revealed that Gon will recover his Nen before the ending. So yes, no repercussions for his sacrifice.

C

Cruxroux

Greed island was good indeed , that's how training arc should be. Naruto and One piece told us It's time skip and you're all free to make your own delusion on what happened during it lol.

York New > Hunter Exam > Killua retrival + Heaven's Arena > Succession War > Election > Greed Island

The only part of Greed Island I enjoyed was related to Razor. The rest of it was a drag to go through

Status
Not open for further replies.