Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
One piece doesn't do a good job with ending and opening.
I can't remember any of them.
Where only Openings and ending I can't forget is
- AOT (lol pretty sure everyone here knows sasgeyou)
- Tokyo ghoul - unravel
- Naruto - Shalalalalallalala , and you're my friend lmao.
I think most OP fans remember we are with amount times they used it even if i don't like .
I remeber a few OP and ED sound from OP but when they went intro only i forget all the intro sounds lol.

So Bonney can imagine herself in a distorted future to be as the buddha and she can then into a buddha wtf kind of shit is this :kobeha:
Oda basically confirmed that Bonney's fruit is reality warping when he revealed that Kuma wasn't her biological father. It can tap into other time lines. She can probably even alter your gender, Ivankov's power would be completely redundant if it wasn't for Bonney's effect against other people not being permanent.

I don't like Dragon Ball Super. But I like the Dragon Ball manga (not the anime). Big 3 are all good too. I have a bad experience with Naruto and Bleach fanbase because I was a OP fan and those fanbases used to trash OP. But I like those manga.
HxH was good until the Yorkshin City arc, then Greed Island was alright but Chimera Ant was atrocious. So many contrivances and plotholes in the Chimera Ant arc.
Being a OP fan back in the day was not pretty .
Art style in all ways look bad to people , 4kids dub , people think story week and on and on lol

Oda basically confirmed that Bonney's fruit is reality warping when he revealed that Kuma wasn't her biological father. It can tap into other time lines. She can probably even alter your gender, Ivankov's power would be completely redundant if it wasn't for Bonney's effect against other people not being permanent.
Nah ivan still has healing over her from what we see Bonny DF would not allow luffy keep on going like ivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.