Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't

I could write a character within Fate framework where everyone knows he's special and shit to change the world

It's easier to use concept of fate to legitimatize a character for normies so they able to reasonate with it
You mentioned the way of writing fate that would make most audience hate it. A nuanced way to write fate is to delve into the inevitability of fate or people being bound by a fate they are trying to escape, or people being cogs in the machine to fate.

A bad way of writing fate would be like isekai stories where God gives them cheat codes. No one takes those isekai writers serious.

Dragon is a confirmed stalker. It's his son though so it's ok, I think LoL. :funky:

I know there are siscons and brocons out there, but what's the word for this, SonCon or smth. :suresure:

Yeah like what Oda is doing
One Piece is writing fate in an interesting way, where the side characters and villains are openly aware of fate, but the main characters don't care about fate and just end up being a part of the microcosm. Every single BB pirate mentions fate or relies on fate but Luffy has never once talked about fate, but he always lives the most checkered life.

It's fascinating. I'm interested to see where this goes.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I wonder what Bonney Nika would look like

She wouldn't know what Nika looks like at that time so it be based on her imagination and does she get the all white transformation and the abilities that come with it?

If so couldn't she tap into alternate futures where she ate a different devil fruit? And use those powers

Depending how oda takes this Bonney is potentially the most broken character in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.