Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about the ancient weapons. With such Op Powers, who needs them any longer? I bet Imu samas Power will be even more ridiculous. Unless Oda will use them completely different, like Shirahoshi and her ability to control all sea creatures to help innocent people when the sea levels rise even further and take over more islands.

But Pluton? A ship that is said to be able to destroy an entire Island with one shot. There are devil fruits that can also destroy Islands, If they wanted such Power, why didn't they go for whitebeards fruit? Instead, they have something that probably needs an ancient fuel and is far more complicated to use than spamming devil fruit attacks.

:few:
Very few DF can actually destroy an Island. Mother Flame is probably in the same tier as ancient weapons.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
In general or on Worstgen? Because those are two vastly different communities:risitavirus:
In general lol.

-The times that Twitter gets the most hyped are with agenda chapters.
-The OP Youtubers' videos that gain the most views are those from Agenda.
-OP forums are hyping when they are agenda chapters.
-This forum gets much busier when it comes to Agenda chapters.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If I were a bettin boy she became a giant not because she copied the fruit but because Nika/Joy Boy was a giant, which will be confirmed once we get to Elbaf
:endthis:

In general lol.

-The times that Twitter gets the most hyped are with agenda chapters.
-The OP Youtubers' videos that gain the most views are those from Agenda.
-OP forums are hyping when they are agenda chapters.
-This forum gets much busier when it comes to Agenda chapters.
It don't have to be agenda chapters, it can be simple lore or action chapters or hype events that do very well other places and reddit .
Also some OP youtube vid just do normal with Agenda piece or now cause the fan base has catch on to that BS .

Status
Not open for further replies.