Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

I don't understand how is bucaneer a race?
Giant is a race and Human is another....
Then crossbreeding and Give out something as result should be considered anomaly or Mutation.

We have seen fishmen and Human breed but Jack wasn't given any special race tag.

Is their something about bucaneer we still don't know?

Like Bucaneer might be the first race which seperated into humans and Giants.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
And here come the agendas :risitavirus:
I said it before, I'll say it again, Bonney's Fruit letting her put people in their primes is so damn broken.

If she could only alter herself, it's whatever, but we've already seen her alter Jinbe and Luffy.

The fact that she can put herself into different timelines just makes her more broken. I assume there's a limit/cool-down, though.

C

Cruxroux

Bro, Dragon certainly isn't a Bucaneer unless he also was cucked by a Bucaneer which is highly unlikely lol.
I don't know man , Luffy is strong , way too strong in base form even without Haki and Zoan power (though they are always there).
There could be a possibility dragon wife is Kuma and Ivankov temporarily Made Kuma a woman for a year
:pepebusi:

Very few DF can actually destroy an Island. Mother Flame is probably in the same tier as ancient weapons.
Mother flame did more than destroy that island , shit not even nuke can do what that did .
That on a whole other level of fukcery , like DF can destroy a island but not to sea floor level .

I don't understand how is bucaneer a race?
Giant is a race and Human is another....
Then crossbreeding and Give out something as result should be considered anomaly or Mutation.

We have seen fishmen and Human breed but Jack wasn't given any special race tag.

Is their something about bucaneer we still don't know?

Like Bucaneer might be the first race which seperated into humans and Giants.
because we still don't know all the details, I still remind you that Kuma also had the same question as to what he was special about

C

Cruxroux

because we still don't know all the details, I still remind you that Kuma also had the same question as to what he was special about
He's strong, too strong as a human.
Another bucaneer might be WB and weevil.
Weevil was known for having WB level Physical strength , I wonder why this was at focus.

I said it before, I'll say it again, Bonney's Fruit letting her put people in their primes is so damn broken.

If she could only alter herself, it's whatever, but we've already seen her alter Jinbe and Luffy.

The fact that she can put herself into different timelines just makes her more broken. I assume there's a limit/cool-down, though.
There time limit her DF to other people but we not certain how long .

Status
Not open for further replies.