Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

That was funny but is dragon beating some dead beat dads slander if man willing kill his good friend kuma if he look into luffy .
There could be many reasons to it tbh.
If Dragon saw kuma in good light , I don't think so he would threaten him.

If I were a bettin boy she became a giant not because she copied the fruit but because Nika/Joy Boy was a giant, which will be confirmed once we get to Elbaf
:endthis:
Yeah I don't think she can literally copy fruits

Rather, I think distorted future just turns you into a version of yourself from a different timeline. I think she just turned into a version of herself that had a giant arm.

C

Cruxroux

Are we over hyping Bonney?

Haki is something one should learn how to use , except for CoC.
Even Bonney alters her shape and size , there's no haki , only thing she manipulates is age and With age person gets stronger and weaker.

Also the restriction could be , Haki again.
Strong haki people can't be effected by the ability.

Are we over hyping Bonney?

Haki is something one should learn how to use , except for CoC.
Even Bonney alters her shape and size , there's no haki , only thing she manipulates is age and With age person gets stronger and weaker.

Also the restriction could be , Haki again.
Strong haki people can't be effected by the ability.
She can just imagine herself in a future where she uses haki and boom

Mother flame did more than destroy that island , shit not even nuke can do what that did .
That on a whole other level of fukcery , like DF can destroy a island but not to sea floor level .
Couldn't Enel do the same or at least also rise the sea levels if he used that attack from chapter 289, down in the blue sea.

In comparison to the mother flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.