Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Dragon just threaten to kill Kuma for mentioning his son?

who the fuck is this guy?

Did we know Dragon sucked this much? Were their clues before this flashback that Dragon is the sort of asshole that would threaten to kill his own men?

what the hell is happening with this nonsensical flashback? What is going on? It’s like I’m reading a different story about this sanctimonious nothing doer that goes around telling people to go where the wind takes them and so is fine with not giving a shit about what happens to his men and threatens to murder them for asking questions

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Last edited:
Bruh , they we are over hyping Bonney fruit.
She is literally the Wanda of One piece verse , thinking and changing reality like she imagine for herself.
Her DF was always super hax and get even more so and people wonder why Oda put Haki nerfs for DF lol .
Without she beating people so easy like law .

Reading the summary and seeing how the focus shifted on Bonney,i guess next chapter the flashback can really end. We may see Kuma's POV during Thriller Bark/Sabaody and his last moment of consciouness before the final operation,but thats all. Maybe a final meeting with Bonney? (Thats why she was crying during Marineford?) but thats all. In the end him being in Goa was only to explain how he knew about Luffy being Dragon's son.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yea it is versetile but I think a limit of it will be it is a Bonney-Version of a distorted future and not a 1 for 1 replica in terms of strength

Like for example she imagines she wants to be Kaido, I think she would turn into an Oni-Version of herself and gain that kind of strength but she wouldn't have Kaido's exact strength, just a oni buffed version of her own
There's the mental aspect as well
Won't be as much of a problem as she ages but it seems the changes to age she does on herself and others only affects physical stats and leaves the mind untouched

Baby Vegapunk spoke exactly the same as his current self and the same applies to the age warped SHs as well as Bonney herself when she saw a pacifista

Means she can't go for more technique based futures such as being a strong swordsman as she doesn't know the techniques and wouldn't have that swordsman mentality, she would only have the physical properties

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Dragon must have wanted to hide Luffy's mother as deep as possible, is that why he didn't want to let Kuma move on?
I think Luffy's mother and Yamato's mother are related just like Kaidou and Joyboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.