Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Dragon must have wanted to hide Luffy's mother as deep as possible, is that why he didn't want to let Kuma move on?
I think Luffy's mother and Yamato's mother are related just like Kaidou and Joyboy.
Interesting theory just one small problem Kaidou and Joyboy aren't related

Lmao can't wait to see Bonney wank threads.
It sounds like Bonney's fruit is OP. Technically,if she used her fruit to its potential, she could have used Croc's or Kaido's powers and beat down Akainu instead of getting captured.

Lava is made of silica. Wikipedia: Solidified lava on the Earth's crust is predominantly silicate minerals: mostly feldspars, feldspathoids, olivine, pyroxenes, amphiboles, micas and quartz.[6]
Therefore, Croc hard stops Akainu. As he could have on MF.

Kaido>Akainu.

It sounds like Bonney's fruit is OP. Technically,if she used her fruit to its potential, she could have used Croc's or Kaido's powers and beat down Akainu instead of getting captured.

Lava is made of silica. Wikipedia: Solidified lava on the Earth's crust is predominantly silicate minerals: mostly feldspars, feldspathoids, olivine, pyroxenes, amphiboles, micas and quartz.[6]

Kaido>Akainu.
Big question is how long she can use it for .
If just short while it good but not nearly as broken .

Reading the summary and seeing how the focus shifted on Bonney,i guess next chapter the flashback can really end. We may see Kuma's POV during Thriller Bark/Sabaody and his last moment of consciouness before the final operation,but thats all. Maybe a final meeting with Bonney? (Thats why she was crying during Marineford?) but thats all. In the end him being in Goa was only to explain how he knew about Luffy being Dragon's son.
There is a chance that the flashback ended here I think.

We will not continue the flashback because we know what happened next as it's the beginning of the story.

The flashback started with Bonney saying "will Nika liberate me too?".

The flashback ending with Bonney wishing to be Nika and setting sail, then Nika coming to liberate her from Saturn would be fitting.

Kaido>Akainu.
No evidence she can literally copy DFs

Making your arm bigger is not the same as rubber.

Status
Not open for further replies.