Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon will always help Luffy... unless Luffy really need help, then Dragon is AWOL
What a joke
Dragon will not help luffy he has his own thing going and luffy has his own thing going .
Like why the fuck would dragon help out a fucking Yonko , one of the 4 people that rule the sea that even has his own countries tied to him .

The greatest irony is Kuma and Ivankov saved Luffy's life simply because he was Dragon's son so keeping it a secret from them wasn't helpful at all lmao
for real dragon dickriders on twitter are celebrating they don’t know what awaits them
Post automatically merged:

Dragon will not help luffy he has his own thing going and luffy has his own thing going .
Like why the fuck would dragon help out a fucking Yonko , one of the 4 people that rule the sea that even has his own countries tied to him .
Luffy was jobber when crocodile impaled him, aokiji froze him and akainu almost killed him.
That man is a fraud and wants 0 smoke with people even running from a 2b bounty BB

bro not even 1 month passed between those events☠️ the dickriding is crazy
Which back my point luffy got that much stronger when he enter grand line and got way more fame. ( that happen longer than month since drum and others arc happen in there )
Dragon help luffy when he first set sail and him try keep kid luffy secret differnt from 300 million luffy

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
distorted future designed after nika and not buccaneer that was unexpected surprise I wonder if Kuma or Bonney had an inkling of Luffy being Nika, that’s why Kuma invested so much in saving Luffy and co multiple times

her DF better have a serious nerf, or BB will look like the dumbest mf alive by not getting it if its just that "huff huff Bonney can't use it well", legit quite possible the strongest DF ever

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
her DF better have a serious nerf, or BB will look like the dumbest mf alive by not getting it if its just that "huff huff Bonney can't use it well", legit quite possible the strongest DF ever
I doubt he even knew she had a fruit, dude was offering her life to be his girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.