Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon really doesn’t want anyone prying into his past

He started the Revolutionary Army with Iva and shut him down instantly when he asked if he had any family in the East Blue (something about him always facing East so he must have family there)

I wonder why he’s so defensive
I mean he said it in the chapter
family is always the weak point of someone and Dragon is in the end just a human being and caring father
Kuma sacrificed everything for Bonney
WB did the same for his sons and he said that he’s not a monster, just a human with a heart
and that’s the same case for Dragon

Luffy is now strong enough to defend himself but he was an easy target before that

My man said that “this is a pirate story not a babysitting one” luffy dies at loguetown if not for dragon so his excuses about dragon not helping him against actual strong dudes is dumb
Luffy dies vs a shit ton people without help that why he has so much plot armour along the way from other people .
Oda use dragon once and then many other people per arc .
Luffy get beat by smoker if not for ace, man get kill by croc first time if not for robin , man get kill by croc again if not lucky water drop down , man get kill vs croc again if robin did not have antidote and list goes on and on and on for differnt people helping him live.

Waking up to the Full Summary is the best thing lol. And it's weird that Kuma and Bonney both knew that Nika had the properties of rubber yet they don't recognise that Luffy is Nika now that's bullshit.
Kuma sacrificed his last chance to meet Bonney for saving Luffy and co so there is no damn chance he doesnt know that.
While bonney is just a child and she cannot fathom it. There could be a rubber fruit as well.

Dragon really doesn’t want anyone prying into his past

He started the Revolutionary Army with Iva and shut him down instantly when he asked if he had any family in the East Blue (something about him always facing East so he must have family there)

I wonder why he’s so defensive
Early days young luffy is weak point but not so much now.
Like we in a flash back where see how WG can fuck you over with there eyes and ears every where.

Mihawk Dragon and Kaidou
Right now, no character alive beats these characters.
Of course, Godfy will join them soon, he just needs to find a way to negate G5's time limit.
Anyway, it's fitting.
World's Strongest Swordsman, Most Dangerous Criminal, and World's Strongest Creature.
I believe once Luffy gets his own limit off( he has the power of imagination but he imagines he is a rubber and rubber has an elastic limit) through Vegapank's words, he will be a more dangerous man.

Its so easy bro. Didnt you see what happened the moment people knew anout Luffy being Dragon's son at Marineford? Akainu would come to foosha to kill him just because Dragon no diffed his ass while he was a marine.
It funny people forget that after luffy get name dragon son.
Marine start leaving pirate that around much longer than luffy or had bigger bounties and went right for him at MF.

Status
Not open for further replies.