Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Yasopp didn't threaten his friends who show interest in his son lol
also even after wg found out this claim of luffy being dragon son and still it was not big thing in the end.. so dragon keeping hush hush around kuma who is kind/caring....looks way off and sus. since he should know kuma would never betray him.

maybe that imposter...all thing seen oda make dragon keep looking bad, or he just bad.

It seems FB is finally over...thank god

And, kuma knew Nika has Rubber qualities...

Man, WG looks more incompetent...

Bonney is definitely sailing with SHs now
If the WG was incompetent they wouldn't have ruled the world for about 800 years.
Post automatically merged:

Mine has been the Kidd style for a while, to honor a certain member.
Before that it was the Sanji and Luffy styles
I just found out today lol

ah yes dragon calling kuma friends

then threatens kuma with death threats...
You do realize that Kuma is a science project for the World Government, that can quite literally have the information extracted from him against his will, right?

He's lucky Dragon didn't kill him on the spot for piecing together as much as he did.

And I have "friends" at work. Doesn't mean I trust them with my secrets.

You do realize that Kuma is a science project for the World Government, that can quite literally have the information extracted from him against his will, right?

He's lucky Dragon didn't kill him on the spot for piecing together as much as he did.
no since kuma able to lie against wg. as proven when he told sengoku that he killed sh, but he actually lied.

the only one able to extract information is kuma when he took his memory out.

also i don't see ivankov being threatened..

no since kuma able to lie against wg. as proven when he told sengoku that he killed sh, but he actually lied.

the only one able to extract information is kuma when he took his memory out.

also i don't see ivankov being threatened..
Lying is one thing.

Vegapunk can literally invade people's memories and store them in Punk Records. If he's forced to by the Gorosei to give up Kuma's memories, there is nothing Kuma or Vegapunk can do to resist that.

Lying is one thing.

Vegapunk can literally invade people's memories and store them in Punk Records. If he's forced to by the Gorosei to give up Kuma's memories, there is nothing Kuma or Vegapunk can do to resist that.
it never happen, since vegapunk also fu the government in secret by hiding kuma memory. while claiming all kuma memory erased.

also when you said dragon lucky he didn't kill kuma

the kuma, who been backing dragon up in his war. kuma doing all work... yeah this make dragon look worse.

his man expandable , calls them friends, but not really. and can easly say i will kill you.

if i don't see dragon making it as a joke in the panels.. but actually serious. this guy is scumbag imo who just uses people for his own gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.