Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the official translation I think
it looks more he talking about buccaneer race with the speech of inherited strength will, dreams(nika) flow of time(when they got killed off over the 800+ years with only few survivors. meaning d (have blood or quarter of the original race) imo with the reveal oda left us.

dragon still imply his plans are still ok, even if luffy choose pirate path.

would RA keep pirates around(there are one who go and murder/kill/steal as seen) so i honestly don't see dragon keeping pirates end game in RA world of peace.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
it looks more he talking about buccaneer race with the speech of inherited will, dreams(nika) flow of time(when they got killed off over the 800+ years with only few survivors. meaning d (have blood or quarter of the original race) imo with the reveal oda left us.

dragon still imply his plans are still ok, even if luffy choose pirate path.

would RA keep pirates around(there are one who go and murder/kill/steal as seen) so i honestly don't see dragon keeping pirates end game in RA world of peace.
I don't think Dragons plans would of changed no matter what path in life Luffy took

Dragon hate will not be taken lightly :pepeanger:
Blonde girl.
Does nothing but laze around all day.
Dreams of something bigger but without actually working for it.
Screws over her colleagues for personal profit.

Damn, she an Onlyfans bimbo.
I'd still clap if she weren't like 14 feet honestly.
Then again, I don't know... Does she even shower?
They haven't said that she showers in her routine, only eating shitting and sleeping.
Might have a nefarious stank down there. Yucky.

Dragon hate will not be taken lightly :pepeanger:

I'd still clap if she weren't like 14 feet honestly.
Then again, I don't know... Does she even shower?
They haven't said that she showers in her routine, only eating shitting and sleeping.
Might have a nefarious stank down there. Yucky.
Probably smells like a guys restroom at a truck stop next to a Taco Bell.

Thats on a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.