Powers & Abilities There’s a high chance Bonney will have conqueror’s haki

Out of all the supernova, I believe Bonney is the only one who is actual royalty, with her being the princess of Sorbet.

Furthermore, her biological father is a celestial dragon. While most CDs are fodder, those who are strong are amongst the strongest characters in OP. Think Imu, the gorosei, Shanks, Garling, and Doffy.

Lastly, despite being only 10, Bonney became a captain of her own pirate crew. This indicates she has immense potential as a leader.

Over all, I think there’s a decent chance she could awaken it. Possibly to save Kuma from dying this arc.

Out of all the supernova, I believe Bonney is the only one who is actual royalty, with her being the princess of Sorbet.

Furthermore, her biological father is a celestial dragon. While most CDs are fodder, those who are strong are amongst the strongest characters in OP. Think Imu, the gorosei, Shanks, Garling, and Doffy.

Lastly, despite being only 10, Bonney became a captain of her own pirate crew. This indicates she has immense potential as a leader.

Over all, I think there’s a decent chance she could awaken it. Possibly to save Kuma from dying this arc.
wait her biological dad is a celestial dragon and not kuma? damn op gets very dark sometimes

being a royal doesnt do batshit with being a supreme king
there is a major difference between the 2

C

CensoredbyWG

Luffy, zoro, nami, yamato and bonney. 5 conquerors inside the crew.

Rocks had: himself, WB, linlin, shiki and kaido.