Versus Battle Hidan vs Kisame

who would win??

• Hidan

• Kisame

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I think he said Hidan was his favorite villain in particular, favorite character overall might be someone else.
You know how sick it would be if we got a Hidan oneshot instead of Minato?

How he became as deranged as he is, how Akatsuki recruited him, if he hunted any other Jinchuuriki/Bijuu with Kakuzu etc.

Any akatsuki member really, outside of Itachi. So much potential.

Hidan is self admittedly the slowest attacker in the Akatsuki, Kisame on the other hand, reacted to V1 cloak Killer Bee, Hidan is unlikely to stab and draw bloos from Kisame, Kisame also managed to absord B's V1 chakra cloak, Kisame is relative in speed to V1 Killer B, as such, Kisame is likely to blitz Hidan, now, all Kisame needs to do is to absorb Hidan's chakra with the samehada, I'd say Kisame wins low diff

Zenzu must be the only immortal duo stan alive

Kisame with no intel would still stomp as long as he has Samehada. The moment Hidan does his ritual Kisame has enough intelligence to realize the situation and would quickly user water prison shark dance to displace Hidan from the circle. The only way Hidan wins is IF he goes for the kill right away, which is extremely out of character

No intel Hidan can win. Kisame stomps otherwise.

Copy paste an old post of mine:

-We know Kisame always loves to start his fights in CQC, pretty much every fight he starts this way. That spells his death against Hidan.

-Asuma someone who couldn't touch the agile Hidan in CQC even with Shikamaru's shadow sewing helping.

-Was trading blows with Kisame in CQC and managed to draw blood.

Pretty much guaranteed Hidan draws blood, he can even use a tactic where he takes an attack for a surprise (not that its needed he should be able to outright draw blood in CQC considering the same outclassed against Hidan, Asuma could).

When he gets Kisame's blood its GG from there, Hidan likes to draw the ritual circle with his own blood before he initiates the battle
Kisame has no idea about the ritual doesn't even know what to look for, Hidan stabs himself in the heart or brain and he is on the ground dead before he even realizes it.

Oh and bonus once the ritual circle is made, it is sealed onto the ground, it can't be washed or wiped away with water style

Not like it matters anyways. Kisame gets trolled. People underestimate the guy but intel doesn't come so casually in Naruto, Hidan is dangerous without it. R.I.P Kisame.
Common ZenZu's W.

Fuck Kishi editors
Post automatically merged:

Didn’t know Kishi had more plans for Hidan in the beginning.
Even more interesting, Kishi wanted to have Tsunade briefly fight Tendo and land the first blow on Pain. Editors said it was anti-climatic, so they had Naruto deliver the first punch. Would have loved to see that. Can't remember the source, tho

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Even more interesting, Kishi wanted to have Tsunade briefly fight Tendo and land the first blow on Pain. Editors said it was anti-climatic, so they had Naruto deliver the first punch. Would have loved to see that. Can't remember the source, tho
Iirc it was Tsunade vs Deva and Deva then destroying Konoha and leaving, Naruto returning and them fighting later on.

-We know Kisame always loves to start his fights in CQC, pretty much every fight he starts this way. That spells his death against Hidan.

-Asuma someone who couldn't touch the agile Hidan in CQC even with Shikamaru's shadow sewing helping.

Pretty much guaranteed Hidan draws blood, he can even use a tactic where he takes an attack for a surprise (not that its needed he should be able to outright draw blood in CQC considering the same outclassed against Hidan, Asuma could).

When he gets Kisame's blood its GG from there, Hidan likes to draw the ritual circle with his own blood before he initiates the battle
Kisame has no idea about the ritual doesn't even know what to look for, Hidan stabs himself in the heart or brain and he is on the ground dead before he even realizes it.

Oh and bonus once the ritual circle is made, it is sealed onto the ground, it can't be washed or wiped away with water style

Not like it matters anyways. Kisame gets trolled. People underestimate the guy but intel doesn't come so casually in Naruto, Hidan is dangerous without it. R.I.P Kisame.
Hidan respect, Goat post.
:finally:

How do you see Samehada'a role in this fight ?

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
IF Hidan can get Kisames blood, then yea he very well could take em out. Jus cut his own head off, I know Samehada can heal Kisame and whatnot. But can it regenerate an entire head/neck?

But realistically, Hidan wouldn’t be able to even catch Kisame since Kisame has feats reacting to V1 cloak Bee and fighting Guy with a 30% clone lol

IF Hidan can get Kisames blood, then yea he very well could take em out. Jus cut his own head off, I know Samehada can heal Kisame and whatnot. But can it regenerate an entire head/neck?

But realistically, Hidan wouldn’t be able to even catch Kisame since Kisame has feats reacting to V1 cloak Bee and fighting Guy with a 30% clone lol
It’s not realistic because hidan is an idiot who even with bloodlust would still toy around with his victims. Kisame could displace him without hurting himself once he realizes he the gimmick, which he would because Kisame is a smart fighter

Gonna be impossible for Hidan to draw his ritual circle with water all over the place