Versus Battle Hidan vs Kisame

who would win??

• Hidan

• Kisame

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No intel Hidan can win. Kisame stomps otherwise.

Copy paste an old post of mine:

-We know Kisame always loves to start his fights in CQC, pretty much every fight he starts this way. That spells his death against Hidan.

-Asuma someone who couldn't touch the agile Hidan in CQC even with Shikamaru's shadow sewing helping.

-Was trading blows with Kisame in CQC and managed to draw blood.

Pretty much guaranteed Hidan draws blood, he can even use a tactic where he takes an attack for a surprise (not that its needed he should be able to outright draw blood in CQC considering the same outclassed against Hidan, Asuma could).

When he gets Kisame's blood its GG from there, Hidan likes to draw the ritual circle with his own blood before he initiates the battle
Kisame has no idea about the ritual doesn't even know what to look for, Hidan stabs himself in the heart or brain and he is on the ground dead before he even realizes it.

Oh and bonus once the ritual circle is made, it is sealed onto the ground, it can't be washed or wiped away with water style

Not like it matters anyways. Kisame gets trolled. People underestimate the guy but intel doesn't come so casually in Naruto, Hidan is dangerous without it. R.I.P Kisame.

-We know Kisame always loves to start his fights in CQC, pretty much every fight he starts this way. That spells his death against Hidan.

-Asuma someone who couldn't touch the agile Hidan in CQC even with Shikamaru's shadow sewing helping.

Pretty much guaranteed Hidan draws blood, he can even use a tactic where he takes an attack for a surprise (not that its needed he should be able to outright draw blood in CQC considering the same outclassed against Hidan, Asuma could).

When he gets Kisame's blood its GG from there, Hidan likes to draw the ritual circle with his own blood before he initiates the battle
Kisame has no idea about the ritual doesn't even know what to look for, Hidan stabs himself in the heart or brain and he is on the ground dead before he even realizes it.

Oh and bonus once the ritual circle is made, it is sealed onto the ground, it can't be washed or wiped away with water style

Not like it matters anyways. Kisame gets trolled. People underestimate the guy but intel doesn't come so casually in Naruto, Hidan is dangerous without it. R.I.P Kisame.
:luffylaugh:

This a solid breakdown of how Hidan vs Kisame would go with no intel, Kishimoto would agree with how much he likes Hidan himself from what I heard.