[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece East Blue Part One - Combined Pirate Crew & Bread Hunter Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhhhh.
Kekko was NEVER the sk.
Smh.

Additional Info:
Disguiser - if your kill is successful, you will steal your target's identity - but retain your powers. Your target's flip will reveal your past identity, as you assume theirs.

The first kill of the SK would just flip his original role.....

This also explains why luka saw kekko visit kekko.
Cuz RA stole kekkos identity.

Ohhhhhhhh.
Kekko was NEVER the sk.
Smh.

Additional Info:
Disguiser - if your kill is successful, you will steal your target's identity - but retain your powers. Your target's flip will reveal your past identity, as you assume theirs.

RA is the serial killer.
Get him out.

3) @Lord Melkor
6) @Red Night
10) @T-Pein™ 2
13) @Michelle
14) @Luka
15) @Bepo D. Bear
16) @The Orca
18) @Random Asshole
20) @HeWhoHasNoEqual
21) @Seatonnes
24) @Charlie

Basically his role is an identity thief.
So he starts as Gin.
Kills A and steals A's identity and A flips as Gin.
Then he kills B and then B will flip as A and he becomes B.
Then he kills C then C will flip as B
And so on....

Yeah.
He is 100% the SK.

Basically his role is an identity thief.
So he starts as Gin.
Kills A and steals A's identity and A flips as Gin.
Then he kills B and then B will flip as A and he becomes B.
Then he kills C then C will flip as B
And so on....

Yeah.
He is 100% the SK.
Agree with you probably on RA being SK or some hunter aligned.

It was jesse who janitored him.
Jesse was lynched before Polar was janitored

Jesse was lynched before Polar was janitored
true,
just checked.
he was a double killer.
but never got to use his double kill or it failed n1.

n1 kill -
Fuji = Mafia kill

n2 kill -
Polar Bear = Mafia Kill
Naomi = Hunter kill?
Ekkologix = RA SK

n3 kill -
Color Clown = Mafia kill
Gadmin - SK kill

n4 kill
Mr.Reloaded - Mafia kill
SK got blocked by Michelle

Anyway.
RA straight up the Serial here.

Ekko's flip + the result from Luka confirm this.
The reason Luka saw ekko visiting ekko was cuz the SK stole ekkos identity.
simple

A KILLING BLOW

There is a collection of loud voices aboard the deck, when suddenly @Lord Melkor unsheathes a beautiful crafted red sworn known as 'SwordWithNoEqual' and in one swing of the blade directs it at @Luka

...removing their head from their neck in a clean and deadly swing, and never has a decapitation looked so pure. One would assumed only true sword maker could create such a devastating weapon that has killed @Luka with such ease.

You are Kaya [Alignment: Citizens of the East Blue]

Your role is: The Watcher
Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn which other players targeted that player during that night phase. (usage every night)
[you are unable to eat gluten.]

You begin the game with x0 pieces of bread.

Win Condition: As a citizens of the East Blue you win when all threats to your alignment have been removed from the game.

There is sounds of shock and disbelief as someone who was so pure of heart and full of kindness now looks up at you all, without a body attached to their head.

THE DAY CONTINUES
Damn.. Rip
If you read my claim you know there's just one possibility.
It depends on what we want to hit here. Seatonnes, based on voting, is most likely mafia given they voted off the wagons against Mafia both times.

So if we want to hit neutral we can do Michelle potentially. Who is less likely to be maf.
I am town where the neutral stuff comes from?

We need to yeet scum today or the game is lost. Michelle and Seatonnes just have to be scum at this point?

@CakeWalker @Rej can we have a vote count?
Do you pick up names from the hat?
Ok let's break down you argument:

My claim is invalid because its also a background npc that does nothing but flip over bodies. You know like a Bounty Hunter which apparently the dude is.

Then What of my kills? If I was mafia, night 1 would have had two kills, since typically in role madness games the host will allow scum to use abilities from afk or not currently there teammates. And the lack of a second kill last night after the doctor is already dead.

Instead I killed Ekko, who flipped Sk, killed Gadonkadonk, and then hit Michelle after ratchet died.

Also I haven't fluff posted the entire game, just most of it. 10% of posts are on topic which is a high ratio for me.
Excuse me, you talked about video games yday. Game related posts about another game.
And I blocked you last night, I had you as scum because you avoided to talk about this game.
change vote lynch Michelle
That's the point you wanted to reach since the day start but you skated with putting questions and accusations without even reading my posts

Of course I survived a shot, I blocked RA last night. Another proof he didn't read the thread.
I don't know how the votes on me come from people knowing my claim.
Also it's odd the fact he shot me immediately after I hinted at my role because he already killed a townie and Ekko who wasn't mafia, so he is not gunning for scum

Now reading further, but I had to post these

Why? Elaborate in detail Red Knight
He doesn't care about the lynch
:laughmoji:

She is not Bulletproof
She literally claimed to have blocked him already...
She claimed one of the rare clumsy animals.
Are you actually not paying attention or just selective scummy memory loss?
That's correct
Ohhhhhhhh.
Kekko was NEVER the sk.
Smh.

Additional Info:

I never saw this role, this is mixing up everything

Ohhhhhhhh.
Kekko was NEVER the sk.
Smh.

Additional Info:

Buuut. One person died at night. Wouldn't that imply that he's telling truth about Michelle then?

true,
just checked.
he was a double killer.
but never got to use his double kill or it failed n1.

n1 kill -
Fuji = Mafia kill

n2 kill -
Polar Bear = Mafia Kill
Naomi = Hunter kill?
Ekkologix = RA SK

n3 kill -
Color Clown = Mafia kill
Gadmin - SK kill

n4 kill
Mr.Reloaded - Mafia kill
SK got blocked by Michelle

Anyway.
RA straight up the Serial here.

Ekko's flip + the result from Luka confirm this.
The reason Luka saw ekko visiting ekko was cuz the SK stole ekkos identity.
simple
If you believe this, it still doesn't match your actions here. For you it would be to Vote Seatonnes, because from your PoV you just got the roleblocker as a muzzle on the vig/SK. Then keep Michelle alive, have her roleblock me tonight, that stops any vig/sk/whatever kill from me, use that time to narrow down mafia, then lynch me tomorrow Or lynch Mafia. They can't kill Michelle since she would be what stops me from possibly killing one of them, or they kill me and your problems solved.

Either way from your PoV Michelle just won you the game, and you can lynch me at your whim, but there's still Mafia left. If I'm useless via a roleblock, better to hit somewhere else and kill me later or let Mafia kill me to remove me off the board.

Excuse me, you talked about video games yday. Game related posts about another game.
And I blocked you last night, I had you as scum because you avoided to talk about this game.
I've read mostly around where I've been tagged when I can lol. I dont think much of it, mafia duels usually don't mean much except maybe a new ability or an investigation goes through. If a kill goes through well thats very likely a scum ability. I just voted for Pein since he tagged me first.

The Inf dude with the claim that sounds an awful lot like executioner is my main PoE. HwHNN is more of a gut PoE for me as well
Ah ok

my guess is Orca is pointing out the "cant be lynched today" part as if it is a scum ability it stops the scum from being the lynch candidate at all. You'd have to get a lynch redirect to affect the winner, which Orca I believe points out how scum can abuse that far better than town, for whom it may be far more detrimental
I'm already voting Yoho, and I changed my vote for Ratchet to win the duel. I dont know much about OP lore but isn't Sanji the smoking Cook medic dude with kicks? With food and being the medic him as a doctor makes sense
Ah ok

my guess is Orca is pointing out the "cant be lynched today" part as if it is a scum ability it stops the scum from being the lynch candidate at all. You'd have to get a lynch redirect to affect the winner, which Orca I believe points out how scum can abuse that far better than town, for whom it may be far more detrimental
What the fuck do you mean yesterday I only talked about another game? Do you mean two days ago with the pokemon references? Nah yesterday I was mostly on topic, and talked about this game, hence the 10% I cited to Sea eariler. I can believe you role blocked me though, [Vote Lynch Seatonnes]

You are Gin [Body Hunter]

Your role is: Serial Killer
Each night you can choose a target to kill.

Additional Info:
Disguiser - if your kill is successful, you will steal your target's identity - but retain your powers. You're target's flip will reveal your past identity, as you assume theirs.]

Additional Info:
If your target is in possession of any bread you will claim it for yourself.

Win Condition: You win if you are the last man standing
So if this is RA, that would mean that Ekko was animal? And gad was ???

If you believe this, it still doesn't match your actions here. For you it would be to Vote Seatonnes, because from your PoV you just got the roleblocker as a muzzle on the vig/SK. Then keep Michelle alive, have her roleblock me tonight, that stops any vig/sk/whatever kill from me, use that time to narrow down mafia, then lynch me tomorrow.
@Charlie thoughts on this?
he is sort of right.
we should be trying to lynch scum and not Indies.
I guess ekko flip confirms he is indeed not scum and just a regular SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.