Controversial Top 5 strongest factions

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Here's the top 5 strongest factions/groups in one piece

1- The World Government- now I can split Admirals and gorosei and what not into multiple categories but that will take up half the list but the entire world government has a whole is the most powerful group in the one piece verse

2- strawhat pirates- At first I was gonna put revolutionary army here but then I had a minute to think it over and realistically speaking the strawhats are one of the strongest factions in the story think about it not only did they make it to yonko status faster than any other yonko crew outthere but they have powerful counties on their corner Wano, Zou, Alabasta, dressrosa and likely Elbaf afte2r that arc and after this current arc they are going to get vegapunk and with that they get a major asset to their military power and I didn't even bring up the fact they have direct acess to 2 of 3 accent weapons one is their friend and the other is under a nation that's under strawhat protection

3- the revolutionary army- they have enough man power to be considered a major threat and Dragon is the most wanted man in the world, sabo's influence has caused multiple nations to revolt in a matter of days and they have more power and resources rhab majority of other pirate crews

4. Red Haired Pirates- The crew with the highest overall average bounty according to brandnew idk if that's still true after strawhats post wano bounty, but he Is also has the nation of elbaf on his side add that to his possible connections to celestial dragons

5. BB Pirates/cross guild- these two are about even they'll both be invoked with final war but without knowing what the territories or allies they have but they are yonko crews so we know they have it

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Ehh I would argue Revolutionary over SHP.
Only heavy hitter from SHP are Luffy and Zoro.
Revo got Dragon , Sabo and commanders above Sanji and Jimbei Probably.
They might be stronger

Though I have Current Sanji>Ivankov and Jinbe>Any of the 4 rev commanders individually

TheKnightOfTheSea

โ€Ž
Karasu ? and Morley?
What has Karasu and Morley done that's more impressive than Jinbe 's feats against top tiers and being acknowledged by them as well?

They fought top tiers that were extremely nerfed by their environment (Issho also clearly wasn't trying)

They also probably have bounties that are like, a fourth of Jinbe's lol

Though if they get more feats I'll change my mind

Yoho

โ€Ž
They know the location.
Shirahoshi still can't use her powers properly and we don't the requirement needed to use Uranus or Pluton (Whatever is in wano).
They don't command it.
True but the fact that have direct access to them and could use them if need be is why I have them second + Sabo already said if luffy needs help he'll come so they basically have revs in their back pocket

C

Cruxroux

What has Karasu and Morley done that's more impressive than Jinbe 's feats against top tiers and being acknowledged by them as well?

They fought top tiers that were extremely nerfed by their environment (Issho also clearly wasn't trying)

They also probably have bounties that are like, a fourth of Jinbe's lol

Though if they get more feats I'll change my mind
Holding off Against Admirals. Even though they restricted. I don't see Sanji and Jimbei Surviving it.

I agree Jimbei has a good track record against top tiers but again , there isn't anything impressive. He blocked it or threw them back.

Holding off two admirals is indeed a feat. Though they are still questionable cuz they got help from others as well.

But personally I would put Karasu and Morley around the level of Jimbei and sanji while giving them the edge for having more experience. In terms of feats except for Jimbei nobody stands here.

TheKnightOfTheSea

โ€Ž
Holding off Against Admirals. Even though they restricted. I don't see Sanji and Jimbei Surviving it.

I agree Jimbei has a good track record against top tiers but again , there isn't anything impressive. He blocked it or threw them back.

Holding off two admirals is indeed a feat. Though they are still questionable cuz they got help from others as well.

But personally I would put Karasu and Morley around the level of Jimbei and sanji while giving them the edge for having more experience. In terms of feats except for Jimbei nobody stands here.
I'm pretty sure Sanji with Irfit Jambe would do a lot better against Heavily Nerfed Aramaki than Morley... But we can agree to disagree