Break Week Luffy’s reaction if Zoro killed Sanji

And, he meant sanji's cooking.

In SHs, everyone is important to each other because they all have set roles.

Like a jig-saw puzzle - take one out and puzzle is incomplete.

So, as a friend, definitely he meant sanji as a person but it can't be denied luffy appreciates sanji as a cook the most
Obviously he appreciates his cooking. But the main point of having him invite Sanji before ever even tasting his food shows that Luffy wanted Sanji as his cook and no other without even knowing how well he cooked. Luffy was touched by Sanji's heart, not his talent. His talent is just an add-on.

Point being, saying he'd get replaced by a fucking microwave is ridiculous. Luffy doesn't want a food machine he wants a friend.

Obviously he appreciates his cooking. But the main point of having him invite Sanji before ever even tasting his food shows that Luffy wanted Sanji as his cook and no other without even knowing how well he cooked. Luffy was touched by Sanji's heart, not his talent. His talent is just an add-on.

Point being, saying he'd get replaced by a fucking microwave is ridiculous. Luffy doesn't want a food machine he wants a friend.
The only reason Luffy went all the way to WCI to save the kidnapped damsel is because Luffy is really gluttonous and would miss his cooking so much. If Luffy only had normal human appetite, Luffy would feel sad but give up to Sanji already after a bit convincing, just like how he gave up about Vivi lately.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Yes, sanji kindness did play big role in swaying Luffy but you have to see the narration as well

Shs arrived at Baratie with Johnny and yosaku talking about how good chefs and food is there. Luffy was looking for a cook.

Then you we have Sanji serving food to Gin - his act of kindness

And, we have Gin making a remark - "he has never tasted such delicious food "

And, then luffy decided he will have sanji as cook.

But yeah - luffy invited sanji without tasting his food so I guess you have a point

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yes, sanji kindness did play big role in swaying Luffy but you have to see the narration as well

Shs arrived at Baratie with Johnny and yosaku talking about how good chefs and food is there. Luffy was looking for a cook.

Then you we have Sanji serving food to Gin - his act of kindness

And, we have Gin making a remark - "he has never tasted such delicious food "

And, then luffy decided he will have sanji as cook.

But yeah - luffy invited sanji without tasting his food so I guess you have a point
So he recruited him because he is a good person

Luffy declared he can't be pirate king without Sanji. Not without his cooking, without HIM.

This is illustrated by the fact that Luffy asked Sanji to join BEFORE he ever tasted his food. Wanting him for him, and his role only second. A very symbolic difference when it came back in WCI with Luffy's statement (and why I hate the Live Action for changing it,)

Thus Sanji could never be replaced because even to Luffy, Sanji's cooking comes second to Sanji himself.
Luffy can't even put into words how much worth Sanji has to the crew, and we all know Luffy isn't good with that kind of stuff. Basically, it's like Sanji being a cook was merely an excuse for Luffy to have a point for Sanji to be part of his journey.

After dropping so much stuff about his pov on who Sanji really is, telling Nami to shut her mouth up and declaring he isn't going to leave the place he is until Sanji comes back, even if he dies, he says "I mean, you're the cook of my ship."

That sentence sums up Luffy's thoughts on Sanji that actually go way deeper, classical Luffy style, similar to the "Im not a hero because heroes share meat and i want all the meat"

And with their 2nd meeting it's basically Luffy admitting that plain and simple.

Yeah. We've already seen how Luffy tried to do this. Then he walked all over the cuts😂😂😂
Zoro has been one shot by so many of Luffys opponents from arlong to lucchi to Kaidou. Why do you guys like to pretend like he's relevant. Are you just a loser who thinks wanking Zoro is a way to force people to talk to you?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I can’t imagine Oda ever writing a scenario like that, not because it could never happen, but because Luffy isn’t mature enough to explore those possibilities.

The closest we got was Ace and the fallout from that wasn’t handled well at all

If such hypothetical scenario Zoro will have to leave the crew . Luffy literally had to go to Big mom’s den to get Sanji back . Ya Luffy like Ace would chase Zoro to end of the world .

Last edited:
Zoro has been one shot by so many of Luffys opponents from arlong to lucchi to Kaidou. Why do you guys like to pretend like he's relevant. Are you just a loser who thinks wanking Zoro is a way to force people to talk to you?
Why lie? Lying won't change the manga. And in the manga there was this. With arlong, Zoro was literally dying from mihawk's injury, he could barely stand on his feet. We're counting Kaido, are you serious? While luffy was a vanshot ragnorok, Zoro withstood a Hakai that >>>>>Ragnorok. Zoro put Kaido in such a state top 2 wound for the whole life of kaido. It's Zoro defeating the enemies who humiliated Luffy. Hezo Monet Apu Hode. Apu vanshot Luffy. Zoro vanshot Apu. Luffy can't break through an 8-year-old lunary, Zoro destroys a purebred adult Lunary.

Last edited:
Why lie? Lying won't change the manga. And in the manga there was this. With arlong, Zoro was literally dying from mihawk's injury, he could barely stand on his feet. We're counting Kaido, are you serious? While luffy was a ragnorok, Zoro withstood a hack that >>>>>Ragnorok put Kaido in such a state top 2 wound for the whole life of kaido. It's Zoro defeating the enemies who humiliated Luffy. Go Hezo Monet Apu Go. Apu vanshot Luffy. Zoro vanshot Apu. Luffy can't break through an 8-year-old lunary, Zoro destroys a purebred adult Lunary.
Is English your second language