General & Others World’s strongest man, creature, and force

Knowing Oda it’s going to be Akainu. It could also be Dragon.
If Dragon is indeed a wind logia DF, an OP ability for him is to take away a person orgygen like Ceasar's ability but on a greater scale
Sakazuki and dragon both have potential to be the strongest logia users alive. Akainu likely having a strong or more powerful fruit but dragon being stronger without the fruit to make up for it

Sakazuki and dragon both have potential to be the strongest logia users alive. Akainu likely having a strong or more powerful fruit but dragon being stronger without the fruit to make up for it
I can see that happening when you consider Oda said Akainu had the most offensive power or something.

Destruction for Akainu but I say Dragon fruit would be stronger because wind should be able to blow back akainu attacks and suffocating a person before the battle begins is OP.

Destruction for Akainu but I say Dragon fruit would be stronger because wind should be able to blow back akainu attacks and suffocating a person before the battle begins is OP.
Ngl while I know dragon is strong I still feel like a wind logia sounds so boring lol. Especially with all the other cool or badass elements

Dozens of threads from the user about Mihawk and Zoro but I'm the one bringing them in every topic ?
You literally started talking about Mihawk in a topic about fruits, what do you want from me?
Fruits? Whitebeard wasn’t given his title cause of the gura. And Kaidos isn’t because of the Seiryuu. It’s because as a whole Whitebeards the strongest person and Kaidos the strongest non human
Guys, you should try reading the first post of a topic instead of obsessing about your favourite character in endless power wanking battles.

You literally started talking about Mihawk in a topic about fruits, what do you want from me?

Guys, you should try reading the first post of a topic instead of obsessing about your favourite character in endless power wanking battles.
I did read the topic, the premise of it is that Kaidos title is somehow related to his fruit which it’s not which is why there’s no reason for a title for logia to even exist…

Well the reasoning is a little flawed since Whitebeard did have the strongest paramecia, or at the very least the paramecia with the most DC, but Kaido definitely did not have the strongest Zoan.

Blackbeard has the strongest Logia and is realistically is the only contender in this age for such a title but I doubt it would exist. Or at a stretch using this theory dragon with a wind logia could partially explain his 'most wanted' title.

As far as other logias go it would be kind of difficult to beat Aokiji since he's capable of freezing vast amounts of the ocean. Caesar has the most deadly logia but he's a joke. Crocodile's fruit would have also been a contender but he's not strong enough and his fruit has an unbelievably stupid counter. Kizaru and Akainu's fruit are easily mimicked in terms of DC and power.

But why bring them up with this thread who has nothing to do with fruit users? Not all threads should revolve around Zoro & Hawkeye.
It shouldn't ? My bad !
I thought every topic revolves around them, it must be because half the topics since the last 3 months were about them...

Well the reasoning is a little flawed since Whitebeard did have the strongest paramecia, or at the very least the paramecia with the most DC, but Kaido definitely did not have the strongest Zoan.

Blackbeard has the strongest Logia and is realistically is the only contender in this age for such a title but I doubt it would exist. Or at a stretch using this theory dragon with a wind logia could partially explain his 'most wanted' title.

As far as other logias go it would be kind of difficult to beat Aokiji since he's capable of freezing vast amounts of the ocean. Caesar has the most deadly logia but he's a joke. Crocodile's fruit would have also been a contender but he's not strong enough and his fruit has an unbelievably stupid counter. Kizaru and Akainu's fruit are easily mimicked in terms of DC and power.
Whitebeard or kaido might’ve not had the absolute strongest fruits in their class but they were definitely up there.

I do kinda think that them being the strongest character with a Paramecia/zoan is more important than how strong their fruits are.
Like if whitebeard was somehow just as strong with the spring fruit or kaido with the wolf fruit I imagine they’d probably keep their titles

Blackbeard might not get either title because he has 2 fruits tho

C

CensoredbyWG

After what bonney was doing with her fruit, i expect oda to give metaphysical awakenings to logias.

Aokiji freezing time, akainu melting reality, kizaru traveling time, fujitora hopping through dimensions, teach creating his own particular dimension with darkness and breaking reality with quake.

After what bonney was doing with her fruit, i expect oda to give metaphysical awakenings to logias.

Aokiji freezing time, akainu melting reality, kizaru traveling time, fujitora hopping through dimensions, teach creating his own particular dimension with darkness and breaking reality with quake.
What does melting reality mean? Also the gravity and quake fruit are paramecia