JJK 245 Spoilers

If his opponent doesn't let him get Jackpot off he loses instantly

Being ass without your technique is a big deal too

Characters like Sukuna, Gojo, Kenjaku, and Ryu go crazy with nothing but straight hands (yes Kenjaku is on the list, with nothing but hands he was holding his own against Yuki and Choso's onslaught)

I can't say the same for most of these characters including Hakari
How is Ryu on that list, dude? Might as well put Reggie

And again, Idle Death Gamble is his technique, why should there be an asterix next to him every time he uses it? Gojo used Infinity all the time, is he ass as well?

And again, Idle Death Gamble is his technique, why should there be an asterix next to him every time he uses it? Gojo used Infinity all the time, is he ass as well?
No because we've seen Gojo take on multiple special grades at once with nothing but CE reinforcement and skill

His stats even without Infinity are absurd

Hakari's stats are mediocre which I find disappointing since he's a character that's reliant on CQC

If even with the Jackpot amp he can't completely overwhelm his opponent in CQC then what's the point, ya know?

I'm not really singling him out either. I have the same problem with Yuki and a couple other characters

How is Ryu on that list, dude? Might as well put Reggie

Ryu's a menace when it comes to H2H

He was tossing fully manifested Rika with every punch

No because we've seen Gojo take on multiple special grades at once with nothing but CE reinforcement and skill

Hakari's stats are mediocre which I find disappointing since he's a character that's reliant on CQC

If even with the Jackpot amp he can't completely overwhelm his opponent in CQC then what's the point, ya know?

I'm not really singling him out either. I have the same problem with Yuki and a couple other characters

Gojo wasn't fighting them without infinity for that whole fight. He used his neutral infinity multiple times (for example blocking Choso's attacks, blocking Hanami and Jogo, killing Hanami). And hell, he used a Domain on them

Pointing out that someone should rely on CQC against an enemy that uses their CT fully is absurd. If you dislike Hakari it's fine, idc, that's your pergoative. But at least talk fairly. The guy is fighting against an AOE fighter and should go into it without his CT? Yeah right

Gojo wasn't fighting them without infinity for that whole fight. He used his neutral infinity multiple times (for example blocking Choso's attacks, blocking Hanami and Jogo, killing Hanami). And hell, he used a Domain on them

Pointing out that someone should rely on CQC against an enemy that uses their CT fully is absurd. If you dislike Hakari it's fine, idc, that's your pergoative. But at least talk fairly. The guy is fighting against an AOE fighter and should go into it without his CT? Yeah right
Tbh I find it funny how everyone pulls out their domain as their last trump card and Hakari summons that shit right when the fight starts lmao. Meme material right there

Sorcerers develop their fighting style based on their technique.

I see no problem with Hakari. He fights with his domain open, he dont need to close it to fight without domain (so the scenario you are proposing would not even happen; fight without domain with CE reinforcement, etc).

But yeah, he is below Yuta because he cant use RCT outside of his domain. But with his domain open, he can be a challenge.

Tbh, I dont see any problem here. He is the gambler afterall.

Tbh I find it funny how everyone pulls out their domain as their last trump card and Hakari summons that shit right when the fight starts lmao. Meme material right there
Bc him and Higuruma were stated as having a CT that is basically their Domain. Or rather their Domain is their CT - that's why they go for it as their opening move, it's non lethal in both cases, and they both summon things from their Domains to fight people (train doors and judge hammer)

[
Does it escape you that both Hakari and Higuruma are two sorcerers who base their entire style on the use of domains.

Bc him and Higuruma were stated as having a CT that is basically their Domain. Or rather their Domain is their CT - that's why they go for it as their opening move, it's non lethal in both cases, and they both summon things from their Domains to fight people (train doors and judge hammer)
Ikr. It just reminds me of Megumi summoning Mahoraga at every minor inconvenience for some reason

Gojo wasn't fighting them without infinity for that whole fight. He used his neutral infinity multiple times (for example blocking Choso's attacks, blocking Hanami and Jogo, killing Hanami).
He did but we saw him use nothing at all and dominate Jogo and Hanami showcasing his skill without his technique

And hell, he used a Domain on them
He opened his domain because of Mahito's transfigured humans, not because he needed it to beat them

Pointing out that someone should rely on CQC against an enemy that uses their CT fully is absurd.
That isn't my point

It would be stupid to not use whatever you have to your advantage

I merely pointed out that he has poor stats in and out of Jackpot, which relative to other top tiers is true

If you dislike Hakari it's fine, idc, that's your pergoative. But at least talk fairly
He's one of my favorite characters, I'm just pointing out a flaw

The guy is fighting against an AOE fighter and should go into it without his CT? Yeah right
Again, I never said that

All I did was point out his poor stats

If he was better at CQC/had better stats combined with his Jackpot I'd have him wayyyy higher on my tierlist than I do now

Like I said, he isn't the only character with this problem

The chapter is (mostly) about him is all