JJK 245 Spoilers

Will he still have Megumi's CT if there's nothing left of Megumi though? He "resurrected fully" after all, didn't he?

Not saying he doesn't have it but it wouldn't be farfetched.
it must depent on a brain, no? ct contains in a part of a brain. if sukuna fully reincarnated his brain, it could be that he losed megu's ct.
but at a same time, we have kenny, who's just a brain and still has previous bodies ct.

could it be that the case is something about body is a soul and soul is a body thing?

:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Btw, welcome back to the forum
I see you joined a while ago but I didn't see you around (the JJK section especially)
thanks mate. nah, i'm here almost everyday, just cheking spoilers and what you guys writing:cheers:

Tbh solving this situation would've been hella easy.
1. Hint at this possibility earlier. Have the Lawyer fight someone and steal the CT of a weapon that he used for a bit but that isn't very significant. The best option would be a fight against someone and have Higuruma use confiscation right before the fight ends because of some interference. Then we could see a small dialogue where the character whose weapon got confiscated says something like "This doesn't work anymore, useless" and then throw the Cursed Tool away and boom, some discreet foreshadow for this bs.
2. Give Sukuna his dagger a little bit earlier and let him murder quite a lot of people in Shibuya with a huge AOE attack. If you want to keep this a secret just draw the panel from a further perspective with Sukuna throwing lightning for some unknown reason.

This would solve it quite beautifully imo

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
that 14 yo was sentenced in 1944 and he was a black kid who killed 2 white girls
we obv know there is heavy racism sprinkled on the sentence and this shit wouldnt apply in modern law
In todays time death sentence is frowned upon in most advanced nations. I think maximum rn is life without parole.

We had a girl 13 years of age that stabbed her little brother and said that if he died her mom would just make her another one. For such evil she was tried as adult and last i checked she get 15 years in jail. She will serve 5 years in juvie and upon reaching adulthood (18) she will be transferred to real jail where she will serve remaining 10 years

In todays time death sentence is frowned upon in most advanced nations. I think maximum rn is life without parole.

We had a girl 13 years of age that stabbed her little brother and said that if he died her mom would just make her another one. For such evil she was tried as adult and last i checked she get 15 years in jail. She will serve 5 years in juvie and upon reaching adulthood (18) she will be transferred to real jail where she will serve remaining 10 years
Why is Maki naked? And why isn't she facing us? I mean...-

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
It just doesn't make any sense because:
a) the tool wasn't even used in Shibuya
b) it's clearly less dangerous than his CT

So Judgeman actively works against the judicial system
ehh we donโ€™t know the true capabilities of his tool, its carrying a massive amount of CE and Higu is still new to all this so him not having full knowledge of a drawback like this isnโ€™t his fault.

now they have a tool to use against him which we saw only one person tank due to elemental properties