Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only fight of One Piece that can have an unexpected result that I can think off is Shanks vs Blackbeard with Shanks actually winning or at least surviving.

Although that might not be unexpected anymore since we got Garling and I'm expected Shanks vs Garling in the final war.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm thinking it's too early for Blackbeard vs Shanks this year, that's a Laugh Tale/Final Saga fight.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Flashback quality dropped since Ginny’s saga . They could easily club these monologues in single chapter and done with it . Seems like Oda like doing detour and enjoyed drawing Bonney’s fb . Imo even Kaido didn’t get this detailed flashback .
not agreeing with the quality but it is over stretched...I hope it was ended in this chapter and we have returned to the present timeline...it is only one page and I hope it will not cover more then 4 pages in this chapter...there is nothing left at this stage to be covered...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes of course. But Shank has to make it there.

You'll see :endthis:

Shanks was left out of Roger's voyage to Laugh Tale for a reason. But yes, Buggy will go further, not kidding, Buggy is 100% the most likely Pirate King other than Luffy.
Yeah because he a government rat

The only fight of One Piece that can have an unexpected result that I can think off is Shanks vs Blackbeard with Shanks actually winning or at least surviving.

Although that might not be unexpected anymore since we got Garling and I'm expected Shanks vs Garling in the final war.
It cannot be BB vs Shanks because that didn't happen this year, unless that fight didn't happen yet
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.