Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashback quality dropped since Ginny’s saga . They could easily club these monologues in single chapter and done with it . Seems like Oda like doing detour and enjoyed drawing Bonney’s fb . Imo even Kaido didn’t get this detailed flashback .

What do you mean even kaido didn't have this detailed a flashback? Mans is fighting to not get last place. And that's saying something considering Usopp got 2 pages.

C

CensoredbyWG

Dragon: Whose territory is that?
Sabo: It's Smoker's territory.

Dragon is concerned about whose territory he is invading... The strongest don't ask questions.
Reminds me a certain someone who shat his pants about fighting yonkos for the OP...
Post automatically merged:

the link to the images/spoilers goes to chapter 1101, and the link to this discussion page on the actual 1102 spoilers page goes to the discussion page for 1101
That´s WG mods for you, yonko tier moderation.

Naaah not just sword bois...summary of 99% of this forum
One of the best things made by Egghead - this meme

I am gonna be honest, I did not see Loguetown Smoker hype on the menu but I am here for it. Whatever it takes to get my boy to a position of vague respect.
It's something

Ikr someone who can beat the strongest man Don krieg can wreck this fish
Arlong has a huge history of Ls in the Grandline. He was pretty much fodder.
I think beating Don Krieg is far more impressive; if Mihawk didn't wreck him at the beginning of his journey, Don Krieg would be quite a powerful character in early Grandline. His fleet was huge after all and plus, his first mate is stronger than all of Arlong's subordinates imo.

Arlong YC Level confirmed.:smoothieduck:
Arlong and Don Krieg gonna be current mid trio level. Pre-ts villain retcon. :suresure:

Arlong has a huge history of Ls in the Grandline. He was pretty much fodder.
I think beating Don Krieg is far more impressive; if Mihawk didn't wreck him at the beginning of his journey, Don Krieg would be quite a powerful character in early Grandline. His fleet was huge after all and plus, his first mate is stronger than all of Arlong's subordinates imo.

Arlong and Don Krieg gonna be current mid trio level. Pre-ts villain retcon. :suresure:
It was just a joke and reference to what don krieg said about himself

Status
Not open for further replies.