Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am getting out of this is Kuma sending the group to fly off, isnt just because for order, to save them or for a training arc.
There is something time related going on here.

Just how Toki had her entire thing with 20 years into the future.

Just how Shanks decided to NOW go for the One Piece.

Just how Roger was too early.

Luffy was too early as well and Kuma made sure the timing is right.

Either Luffy himself or Nika being the key.

The One Piece cant be found or used or whatever until a certain time has passed/it is a certain year/a certain event?
Luffy should die because he was too early
He stole Nika from someone else
:hihihi:

What I am getting out of this is Kuma sending the group to fly off, isnt just because for order, to save them or for a training arc.

The One Piece cant be found or used or whatever until a certain time has passed/it is a certain year/a certain event?

Just me speculating here.
But whenever I think of time and we got the entire thing with time and solar system and planets going on.
Maybe its similar somehow and the timing revolves around the system and how the One Piece require something like this.

You need Nika for something here and the timing needs to be right cause its like a 1 in 1000 years occasion or such where you can actually claim the One Piece.

How would Kuma know that? What he did is exactly what you think he didn't do, he wanted to make them stronger.

How would Kuma know that? What he did is exactly what you think he didn't do, he wanted to make them stronger.
I seen multiple people point out the symbol in the church.

I am a believer this religion is probably a forgotten or lost faith in the Sun God and some stuff is written in the bible he carries around. Its probably about Nika and some prophecy or at least tells of his return.

This Arc really tries to Highlight Power of Heart over Brain
I'm starting to think Kuma will use his Ultimate Attack which involves Releasing all Pain his Heart suffered throughout his entire Life
It's not Scientific, but that's the whole point of his Flashback & this Arc's Themes & how One Piece is about Strong Heart beats Anything

A Bomb created by World Government's Evil, it will be Embodiment of their Crimes & it comes from a Single Victim only, Saturn will suffer.
And Kuma's entire Lifestyle is about "I suffer so that others don't", but this Final Act represents the Limit of what He was able to Carry.

His Dream was probably to take All World's Sufferings, that was only thing He was good at, so that others live Happier
So Luffy/Nika will Inherit his Dream, and do just like WB said: "Someone will come who shoulders centuries of History"

And i'm pretty sure it will come true "Literally", meaning Luffy will End World Government with a Form that is Enhanced by History.
Just like He previously had a Food Form, Water Form, Gold Form, Afro Form, Armored Form, Meito Form, Monster Form
Luffy already took a Situational Form/Design that mirrors every SH, with Usopp & Robin being only ones Left

So We still have a Situational History-Based Form & Usopp-Like Form.
This Kuma's Final Attack will also make Vegapunk learn more about the Power of Heart, which will push him further towards discovering Power Source of Ancient Robot & fulfilling his Ultimate Energy Dream

This Arc really tries to Highlight Power of Heart over Brain
I'm starting to think Kuma will use his Ultimate Attack which involves Releasing all Pain his Heart suffered throughout his entire Life
It's not Scientific, but that's the whole point of his Flashback & this Arc's Themes & how One Piece is about Strong Heart beats Anything

A Bomb created by World Government's Evil, it will be Embodiment of their Crimes & it comes from a Single Victim only, Saturn will suffer.
And Kuma's entire Lifestyle is about "I suffer so that others don't", but this Final Act represents the Limit of what He was able to Carry.

His Dream was probably to take All World's Sufferings, that was only thing He was good at, so that others live Happier
So Luffy/Nika will Inherit his Dream, and do just like WB said: "Someone will come who shoulders centuries of History"

And i'm pretty sure it will come true "Literally", meaning Luffy will End World Government with a Form that is Enhanced by History.
Just like He previously had a Food Form, Water Form, Gold Form, Afro Form, Armored Form, Meito Form, Monster Form
Luffy already took a Situational Form/Design that mirrors every SH, with Usopp & Robin being only ones Left

So We still have a Situational History-Based Form & Usopp-Like Form.
This Kuma's Final Attack will also make Vegapunk learn more about the Power of Heart, which will push him further towards discovering Power Source of Ancient Robot & fulfilling his Ultimate Energy Dream
I'm still betting on Kuma sending all the Strawhats away from the island and then use a Ursus Nuke that will blow up Egghead, Saturn and all the marine on the island (Kizaru uses his fruit to escape)

I seen multiple people point out the symbol in the church.

I am a believer this religion is probably a forgotten or lost faith in the Sun God and some stuff is written in the bible he carries around. Its probably about Nika and some prophecy or at least tells of his return.

As for the book itself:

I am sure you have seen depictions of saints or Jesus with a "Halo" not above them but behind them?

While its true they meant to present A Halo, its actually a Aureole. Aka, the Sun.

His Bible doesnt just look the part, its actually a Sun bible presenting someone as a Saint.

I am 100% sure there is stuff written in it that is actually true.

Hey, for all we know, similar to Yamato regarding Odens book as a personal bible.
Not just a bible describing a mythical faith but things that did happen are written in it and Kuma firmly believes in it.

Probably alludes or tells of Nikas return and Kuma realized the time is now.

This is faith for him, a religion. But all of it happened and probably reaffirms everything for him with how his life went down.

He gave the final push to Nika, his life is complete having done all he wanted by saving Bonney and ensuring Luffy, who was too early, is now at the right time.

Last edited:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Technically he already died, but I agree that his body and all his remaining 'mind' will probably be destroyed this arc by self-destructing and blowing up Egghead
In a tear jerking moment if only for a second kuma gains some semblance of his old self long enough to say a tearful farewell to Bonney before asking Luffy to look after her before grabbing Saturn and poofing high into the sky and self destructing both his and Saturn's mangled body splash into the oceans

In a tear jerking moment if only for a second kuma gains some semblance of his old self long enough to say a tearful farewell to Bonney before asking Luffy to look after her before grabbing Saturn and poofing high into the sky and self destructing both his and Saturn's mangled body splash into the oceans
I think that would seal it for Luffy to take her in as a Strawhat.

He respects the fuck out of people like that to have such a wish go unwarranted.
Post automatically merged:

more evidence Dragon is actually Xebec
I never really thought about this.
Not sure how possible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.