[FNZ] Light game SANTA MAFIA: THE BEST XMAS MAFIA GAME! | Game Over: ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Rating

Who was the MVP!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Red Night
@Fujishiro
@HeWhoHasNoEqual
@Mr. Reloaded
@Yoho
@Indigo
@Seatonnes
@T-Pein™
@Naomi
@BoaHancocksHusband
@Luka
@Pot Goblin
@Lord Melkor

Are you caught up ? Tell me your thoughts, who would you want to see lynched today?

For the record I think Boa is likely town. Or atleast I dont wanna lynch there.

@Mr. Reloaded you feel less solvy then last game.

@Naomi feels okay

@Yoho too but can you tell me why you are voting Indigo?

@Indigo did no solving yet but off vibe I like his posts so far. Do want him to do more.

@Seatonnes feels way more nice then last game idk what to think of this.

@Luka Im having a harder time town reading this game then the last.

@Pot Goblin I dont think would be so bold as to try and ping people with his ''lets lynch an inactive'' plan as scum but who know, dont wanna lynch there today though.

@Lord Melkor Is on the active side of the players so points for that. The same for you why are you voting Yoho?

@t-pein basically inactive rn.

If I had to say who Id wanna lynch right now it would be Seatonnes, Mr.Reloaded, Luka.

Vote Lynch Seatonnes

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Well I voted him at first because he said he was an over worked Elf as a Santa I can't have a potential broken cog in fhe machine

Indigo then to claim to just be kidding about being an Elf so I unvoted

But then I thought! Hmm if he's not really an Elf why not reveal his true claim

So I think he's actually an Elf and tried to throw me off or whatever he is may paint him has scum

I

Indigo

@Red Night
@Fujishiro
@HeWhoHasNoEqual
@Mr. Reloaded
@Yoho
@Indigo
@Seatonnes
@T-Pein™
@Naomi
@BoaHancocksHusband
@Luka
@Pot Goblin
@Lord Melkor

Are you caught up ? Tell me your thoughts, who would you want to see lynched today?

For the record I think Boa is likely town. Or atleast I dont wanna lynch there.

@Mr. Reloaded you feel less solvy then last game.

@Naomi feels okay

@Indigo did no solving yet but off vibe I like his posts so far. Do want him to do more.

@Seatonnes feels way more nice then last game idk what to think of this.

@Luka Im having a harder time town reading this game then the last.

@Pot Goblin I dont think would be so bold as to try and ping people with his ''lets lynch an inactive'' plan as scum but who know, dont wanna lynch there today though.

@Lord Melkor Is on the active side of the players so points for that. The same for you why are you voting Yoho?

@t-pein basically inactive rn.

If I had to say who Id wanna lynch right now it would be Seatonnes, Mr.Reloaded, Luka.

Vote Lynch Seatonnes
sup, was working on stuff

will read now

how many hours left?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Well I voted him at first because he said he was an over worked Elf as a Santa I can't have a potential broken cog in fhe machine

Indigo then to claim to just be kidding about being an Elf so I unvoted

But then I thought! Hmm if he's not really an Elf why not reveal his true claim

So I think he's actually an Elf and tried to throw me off or whatever he is may paint him has scum
I don't really have a good reading on anyone else but if not Indigo then maybe Goblin of everyone here he seems the most how do you say neutral Or a indie I believe it's called

Status
Not open for further replies.