Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying shanks can't be stronger but using what happened during MF where Kaido only had king and Kaido's portrayal was intact proves it wasn't a win for shanks when talking about power level.
You're missing the point.

kaido has shanks in his top 5. Meaning, he respects him enough to put him there. Kaido only respects strength. So, for kaido to have shanks in such high regard, kaido saw something when they met. Kaido didn't put him there because of his combined crew strength. Individual strength is what kaido respects.

As far as we know, that's the only time they met.
And it wasn't just shanks giving kaido some booze to fuck off, or shanks telling kaido that Nika will come soon or something like that.

For kaido to respect shanks and put him along with legends and lolden, shanks had to show his strength and make an impression on kaido.

Thus, kaido putting shanks there means shanks is >= kaido.

So, kaido meeting shanks once, potentially clashing, and then kaido putting him in top 5, is huge huge portrayal. And I don't see how that's not counted as a W for shanks.

It's not an L for kaido. But it's still a W for shanks because of the implications of the portrayal he got from Kaido placing him along side Rocks, Roger, WB and also PTSD lolden.

Oh my God. The agenda posters here are arguing a device meant to wipe Kuma's personality, not even specifically said to be a bomb...is going to kill Saturn.

In a spoiler thread where Kuma puts his hopes on Nika to free Bonney.
kuma father also said nika will save kuma if he endures till the time comes, instead of easily giving into death. he honored his father words..so pay off will be him being saved.

i see both kuma and bonney being saved.

kuma father also said nika will save kuma if he endures till the time comes, instead of easily giving into death. he honored his father words..so pay off will be him being saved.

i see both kuma and bonney being saved.
This needs to happen,they suffered too much.They deserved a happy ending.
Post automatically merged:

Oh my God. The agenda posters here are arguing a device meant to wipe Kuma's personality, not even specifically said to be a bomb...is going to kill Saturn.

In a spoiler thread where Kuma puts his hopes on Nika to free Bonney.
Can Kuma have his memories restored?I hope so.

yeah

lol i see people in here saying it can't happen or be disney lmao

we also got new info on bomb, now bonney can inform sh and luffy, we also got vega punk before saying soul stores memories

so kuma memories are not fully wiped(but locked inside his soul) so can remember if he triggered by hurt one being harmed.. his body already instinct/father mode searching for bonney (soul moving body it self on instinct)

need to see how they figure out to remove bomb from kuma, etc

yeah

no it not, anyways we got new info on bomb, now bonney can inform sh and luffy, we also got vega punk before saying soul stores memories

so kuma memories are not fully wiped(but locked inside his soul) so can remember if he triggered by hurt one being harmed.. his body already instinct/father mode searching for bonney (soul moving body it self on instinct)

OP is not Berserk.Every arc we see people in bad situations and the straw hats frees them.Bonney and Kuma are the victims of the arc.

Can Kuma have his memories restored?I hope so.
yes vega punk was talking about memory being stored in the soul, so not fully erased

infi also pointed out pudding with bb near egg head, she can also restore kuma memories from her to.

yeah

we also got new info on bomb, now bonney can inform sh and luffy, we also got vega punk before saying soul stores memories

How to remove the bomb?Bonney age's it until the fuse goes bad and fails,Chopper makes a quick surgery or Luffy uses coa haki to destroy it.

How to remove the bomb?Bonney age's it until the fuse goes bad and fails,Chopper makes a quick surgery or Luffy uses coa haki to destroy it.
oh there also law, he should have vivre card for luffy crew. and bepo is speeding with law atm in sea.

so could head to egghead with luffy.

i can see him teleport bomb out as well if he shows up to.

And Oda didn't even kill off Saul. Why do these people think Kuma is dying? It's all very different than how Oda writes
Well,Akainu fucked him up quite a bit,but i think he only destroyed cybernetic parts for the most part.Chopper and Vegapunk can patch him up.

oh there also law, he should have vivre card for luffy crew. and bepo is speeding with law atm in sea.

so could head to egghead with luffy.

i can see him teleport bomb out as well if he shows up to.
Law is out of commission right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.