Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Then there's also series like JJK where everyone dies so you don't really care who dies anymore. You're desensitised to death and don't get attached to characters and/or the characters are killed off before you are attached to them
Post automatically merged:

Oda kills more than Mashima at least, but still not much
Gege post Shibuya has had so many shitty deaths.... It's disappointing

I prefer a Shounen with a few deaths that have an impact and the character becomes memorable than a Shounen with several empty deaths that the character comes back to life
Exactly,the best think about OP is Oda bringing back old characters like Buggy and Crocodile and making them relevant.It feels like a real world where people actually make progress and evolve.Bellamy in Dressrosa was so fucking cool.

Yu gi oh
Had a higher rate

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
The yugioh manga is actually kinda dark.I was surprised Pegasus actually got killed in the manga.Btw,does anyone here know any forum that is active where people can debate about books and stuff.

Last edited:
Yes absolutely. That's a paltry list. Compared to how long One Piece has been running?

Especially desperate when you use background characters.
Ah, so secondary characters don't count, and length of the series matters, because you make the rules?

There's tons of series that don't have even half as many characters who've died as One Piece, whether it be prominent characters, or secondary.

K

Kotone

Exactly,the best think about OP is Oda bringing back old characters like Buggy and Crocodile and making them relevant.It feels like a real world where people actually make progress and evolve.Bellamy in Dressrosa was so fucking cool.

The yugioh manga is actually kinda dark.I was surprised Pegasus actually got killed in the manga.Btw,does anyone here know any forum that is active where people can debate about books and stuff.
Probably reddit
Not sure if its true

I literally said per capita from the very beginning.

Now stop being dense.
And there's series there that have very few to no deaths, so you're still wrong, even if it's "per capita".

And you're the one who wanted to act like a lot of the dead characters in One Piece don't count because "reasons", Lol.... "Per Capita" should have been your rebuttal to begin with, but instead you wanted to just disregard the list entirely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.