Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naomi and I ready to fall off a cliff on that Nakama/Memory gamble lmao
don't worry

oda wouldn't show this, his father telling kuma never to give into death, and endure pain/suffering because nika will save him.

and kuma endure all these years because of his father words!! So big clue/plot detail point that kuma is coming with Sh along with bonney!
Post automatically merged:

It's so stupid because Wano was full of so many fake out deaths.

Do these people not read this series ?
i think some people want death, they say it the only way the story will be good.... :christain:

i doubt it for reading, when brought up soul link memory, some said it was nonsense even though vega punk was talking about it earlier.

for kuma recovering his memory by either his soul

or pudding.

I love how everyone was shitting on this chapter as being filler when we initially learned that it would be a flashback/recap chapter

don't worry

oda wouldn't show this, his father telling kuma never to give into death, and endure pain/suffering because nika will save him.

and kuma endure all these years because of his father words!! So big clue/plot detail point that kuma is coming with Sh along with bonney!

i think some people want death, they say it the only way the story will be good.... :christain:

i doubt it for reading, when brought up soul link memory, some said it was nonsense even though vega punk was talking about it earlier.

for kuma recovering his memory by either his soul

or pudding.
His memory ain’t the issue

Kuma got lobotomized

I love how everyone was shitting on this chapter as being filler when we initially learned that it would be a flashback/recap chapter

His memory ain’t the issue

Kuma got lobotomized
yeah but vegapunk made him advance/tech on his body he even survived lava blast to head(showing future tech of 500+ in future) so vega punk can fix him

Are you still on the side of kuma himself joining somehow or just a part of him like his fruit, daughter, or soul or something?
yes him surviving and his daughter bonney coming with her father with luffy-nika

both freedom with luffy and rest of sh! to be together!

It's so stupid because Wano was full of so many fake out deaths.

Do these people not read this series ?
You do realize that Wano is also the same arc where Oda actually killed off some characters.

Yasuie, Orochi, Kanjuro, Ashura Doji, Izo, are all pretty much confirmed to be dead, and there is that possibility that Kaido, Big Mom, and Hawkins are also maybe dead.

This isn't like in the past where Oda is scared to kill off characters, yeah he will sometimes still do fake out deaths but if he truly wants to kill off a character now he will do it.

In this current arc, Oda killed off Mjosgard, Shaka, and Pythagoras.

Maybe Kuma could still survive but the chances of that are very low, look back at this entire flashback as well as the summary for this one.

Kuma is a dead man walking, the chances of him being killed off is very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.