Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's greatness is unparalleled
Pre ts Zoro's durability>buccanor>Exoskeleton 🥰😍
that is not durability, that is endurance...Zoro's endurance is >
Zoro just gritted his teeth and bore the pain before losing consciousness and he had to carry those wounds for very long after the chopper treatment...

Yep Vivi along with Morgans and Wapol are near Egghead and we know Kuma is very close to arriving at Egghead very soon.

Kuma's fruit will live on through Vivi, while his will and memories will live on through Bonney.
cringe at the kuma needs to die so insert fav character gets his df.

vivi don't need power up lol,

Lol why the fuck does that even matter, the whole fucking point is that Oda is not scared of killing off characters in the present now.

Fucking Kaido and Big Mom might be dead and those are two characters that many still like.

Cope all you want but Kuma chances of surviving are again super low.
"Might be dead"

OK. Might be is your argument. And yes. Oda IS afraid of killing of characters. He couldn't even kill Saul off.

It's not cope. But given you are one of the agenda posters I mentioned, it's not a suprise you post this nonsense.

even his final moments we see his conscious/soul keep enduring as his memory wiped.

he not gone fully as seem him run in empty background. bonney not gonna let her father go after seeing this!

He was already fucked up lol.
yet was conscious after all that.
If it was your luffy this was a feat , he passed out long back.
Let Zoro take his W lmao
barely "conscious"....and was unconscious for 3 days after that while getting treated by chopper? and that wounds fucked up so much that he has to carry forward for consequtive arcs before time skip

it is a feat and W for Zoro but you are blowing out of proportion as usual....

The thing about Kuma is that he is already dead. Everyone refers to him as being dead.

If the procedure was reversible then Vegapunk wouldn’t have been crying.

He also literally said the procedure cannot be reversed this arc.

Honestly the best we can get is a reveal that S-Bear has a copy of Kuma’s memories.

The thing about Kuma is that he is already dead. Everyone refers to him as being dead.

If the procedure was reversible then Vegapunk wouldn’t have been crying.

He also literally said the procedure cannot be reversed this arc.

Honestly the best we can get is a reveal that S-Bear has a copy of Kuma’s memories.
cindry had that girls shadow with plates

that shadow/memory was part of that girl soul, that it manifested in cindry/zombie

in her final moments

kuma rushing for bonney shows his souls not fully gone.

Anyway.

Yet again, Zoro enters the bubble, the scene cuts away, we see Kuma. We're not told if Kuma left or if it timeskipped to after. The reader gets no context except that he almost died, from the two that saw. Nothing else. Then Zoro says "thanks to your mercy," when Kuma brings it back up in Sabaody providing the missing context from the cutaway. My working theory that you won't be able to change my mind about is that he cut it short.

Him saying that even he would not be able to take it reaffirms my belief in this. Zoro probably took as much as he could near death, and Kuma cut it short early.

Anyway.

Yet again, Zoro enters the bubble, the scene cuts away, we see Kuma. We're not told if Kuma left or if it timeskipped to after. The reader gets no context except that he almost died, from the two that saw. Nothing else. Then Zoro says "thanks to your mercy," when Kuma brings it back up in Sabaody providing the missing context from the cutaway. My working theory that you won't be able to change my mind about is that he cut it short.

Him saying that even he would not be able to take it reaffirms my belief in this. Zoro probably took as much as he could near death, and Kuma cut it short early.
also i remember zoro said he would like to know kuma reasons, showing he respected kuma to.

Anyway.

thank you for mercy in this context is that Kuma kept his word of not capturing Luffy and left them alive in TB after Zoro took that pain...
Zoro took all the entered...you have also seen that he entered that bubble..

Status
Not open for further replies.