Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda took his time with Kuma's flashback, showing all the possible angle from his past
Yet you think that Oda wouldn't show Kuma taking Luffy's pain?
It's a lost battle already.
Zoro took all the pain and endured it eventhough it fucked him up very hard....it is iconic and glad that Oda didn't mess up...at the same time, people extremely exagerrating the situation or downplaying/creating alterative farfetched theories like partial pain/mercy statement out of context is rather cope

you people like to take away other feats
It has nothing to do with saying anything about Zoro. When I read the manga and watched the series, I instantly understood it as this. It took no thought or analysis to it. The fact others weren't seeing it as that, confused me. It makes no sense to be speaking about not killing him since Zoro already knows he didn't kill him, the crew already knows he didn't kill him, Kuma already knows he didn't already kill him. That's not how conversations work.

In sentences you have a subject/direct object and indirect object. A person in a convo answers the direct subject of the conversation, not eluding to something similar. Kuma is speaking about surviving the bubble when he states 'still alive.' Surviving is the subject. So Zoro answers about the bubble, the subject of the conversation. Going off topic to say mercy for the whole deal is just being redundant and switching to a indirect object.

It has nothing to do with saying anything about Zoro. When I read the manga and watched the series, I instantly understood it as this. It took no thought or analysis to it. The fact others weren't seeing it as that, confused me. It makes no sense to be speaking about not killing him since Zoro already knows he didn't kill him, the crew already knows he didn't kill him, Kuma already knows he didn't already kill him. That's not how conversations work.

In sentences you have a subject/direct object and indirect object. A person in a convo answers the direct subject of the conversation, not eluding to something similar. Kuma is speaking about surviving the bubble when he states 'still alive.' Surviving is the subject. So Zoro answers about the bubble, the subject of the conversation. Going off topic to say mercy for the whole deal is just being redundant and switching to an indirect object.
Stfu you bozo

So the argument here is that Kuma was thanking Kuma for upholding his end of the bargain, and that was meant to be "The Mercy Kuma showed."

That doesn't even make any sense. Kuma didn't say "You have to take the pain and I'll kill you whether you survive it or not."
yes...he was govt agent....and he out of mercy for wounded pirates didn't go back on his word after Zoro took the pain....as simple as that...Kuma not annihilating the wounded SHP was a mercy he had shown to them...

Anyway.

Yet again, Zoro enters the bubble, the scene cuts away, we see Kuma. We're not told if Kuma left or if it timeskipped to after. The reader gets no context except that he almost died, from the two that saw. Nothing else. Then Zoro says "thanks to your mercy," when Kuma brings it back up in Sabaody providing the missing context from the cutaway. My working theory that you won't be able to change my mind about is that he cut it short.

Him saying that even he would not be able to take it reaffirms my belief in this. Zoro probably took as much as he could near death, and Kuma cut it short early.
Who gives a shitbabout your theory. It will never come true

In sentences you have a subject/direct object and indirect object. A person in a convo answers the direct subject of the conversation, not eluding to something similar. Kuma is speaking about surviving the bubble when he states 'still alive.' Surviving is the subject. So Zoro answers about the bubble, the subject of the conversation. Going off topic to say mercy for the whole deal is just being redundant and switching to a indirect object.
Bro who cares you theory will never happen. We just seen Kuma flashback none of that nonesense was shown you clown. Its over

Zoro took all the pain and endured it eventhough it fucked him up very hard....it is iconic and glad that Oda didn't mess up...at the same time, people extremely exagerrating the situation or downplaying/creating alterative farfetched theories like partial pain/mercy statement out of context is rather cope
The fact that people want to act like Zoro not get fuck up afterwards downplaying the moment .
Man took it like boss but still fuck up for days afterwards which just add to it being bad ass.

Please show me the part of the chapter that showed what happened during the cutaway? Without that, no one knows and everything is valid.

I'll wait.
I don't need to show you shit. We seen Zoro go into the bubble. Your the one making up stupid ass theory after seeing Kuma life story. His flashback is over. You theory fantasy of downplaying Zoro is over. Your wring go cry in a corner. Lol Bums trying to take away Zoro moment cause the cook got 1 tab by his sword and was out till morning while #2 did his Job.

I don't need to show you shit. We seen Zoro go into the bubble. Your the one making up stupid ass theory after seeing Kuma life story. His flashback is over. You theory fantasy of downplaying Zoro is over. Your wring go cry in a corner. Lol Bums trying to take away Zoro moment cause the cook got 1 tab by his sword and was out till morning while #2 did his Job.
We saw Zoro enter.
Conventient Scene Cut.
Kuma either afterward or during, we're not told.
Later, Zoro thanking for mercy.

That is all we as the reader are allowed to see.
Now why would Oda cut away if he wasn't hiding some missing context.

Status
Not open for further replies.