Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what about the problem pointed by hume that the "appearances" of experience doesnt have any "necessary connection", then all modal, logical or relational concepts are results of psychological generalizations? Do you agree with this kind of psychologism or do you believe in some non-psychologist approach to explain the phenomenological status of experience?
Yes indeed.

How can zoro be chosen one ?

Luffy is retroactively been shown as something that didn't exist 100 chapters ago
Then how is Luffy chosen one?....Luffy was "defined" by his "actions" not by his "bloodline"...he made the crew/he made his adventure/he made his decisions.....tell me other than Ivankov who helped him in Impeldown because he was a dragon son, who helped him just because he was some "chosen" one? everyone or other helped him because the "actions" he took not because he is someone or something...even Jinbei told this in marineford....

And no Luffy was not shown as "savior" since last 100 chapters....from the very beginning he is always saving someone/saving village/saving island/saving country....

Luffy was not "nika or joyboy" since chapter 1 but he is only after he awakened....you have read 1000+ chapters and you have read how much effort he put to master his DF when he was a kid and how much energy his df consumes along with his life because of gears...

Nika is just his devil fruit power which again he awakened only since last 30 chapters and hence we are getting that info...and we don't even know what will happen in the future and we don;t even know full deal regarding nika or joyboy.....

and Luffy goal is not to save the world which is nika thing but Luffy saving the world just a byproduct...that is where difference lies...

You say CoC...but several others have it...it is not exclusive to Luffy
You say D....there are many
You say DF "chose" him? just like how in Zoro words, sword chose him in loguetown
You say VOAT?...again others are there....

so how he is "chosen" one?...

so in conclusion
Luffy is lucky? yes... but fortune favors the brave
Luffy is chosen one? no...atleast not how I define it...

C

Cruxroux

Then how is Luffy chosen one?
:ihaha::ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

Then how is Luffy chosen one?....Luffy was "defined" by his "actions" not by his "bloodline"...he made the crew/he made his adventure/he made his decisions.....tell me other than Ivankov who helped him in Impeldown because he was a dragon son, who helped him just because he was some "chosen" one? everyone or other helped him because the "actions" he took not because he is someone or something...even Jinbei told this in marineford....

And no Luffy was not shown as "savior" since last 100 chapters....from the very beginning he is always saving someone/saving village/saving island/saving country....

Luffy was not "nika or joyboy" since chapter 1 but he is only after he awakened....you have read 1000+ chapters and you have read how much effort he put to master his DF when he was a kid and how much energy his df consumes along with his life because of gears...

Nika is just his devil fruit power which again he awakened only since last 30 chapters and hence we are getting that info...and we don't even know what will happen in the future and we don;t even know full deal regarding nika or joyboy.....

and Luffy goal is not to save the world which is nika thing but Luffy saving the world just a byproduct...that is where difference lies...

You say DF "chose" him? just like how in Zoro words, sword chose him in loguetown

so in conclusion
Lemme summarize the shit for you.
Kidd is basically the character without Chosen one Plot armour.

My IQ is extremely, almost embarassingly, high. I've never actually taken an IQ test, mind you, but my educated guess is that, if I did, my score would be whatever is the highest possible. No doubt your IQ is lower than mine, but please don't feel stupid or insecure because of this, it's not your fault. You're probably just born that way. And you know what? Thank your lucky stars and subpar genetic makeup that you don't bear the burden of brilliance like I have to. Being incredibly intelligent is a curse. This is not just one of the many astute observations I have every day, by the way, it is a fact recently confirmed by science.
I made love to your mother while you were typing this out, you big fucking nerd.

Moronoa moron doesn't even know the right direction you fool. If you have problem with Nika, drop the manga and cry on your mommas lap. This is Luffy's story not Moronoa moron and losers like you will never matter.
If you find interesting that One Piece, the most dynamic story ever, is now a mere confrontation between Nika and those with Nika's side vs those against Nika
Fine for you then

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

so in conclusion
Luffy was defined by nothing.
Luffy was defined by a fake ass god that didn't exist an arc ago.
Luffy has been defined by a mythical zoan THAT HAS ITS OWN WILL that's has made all his feats of endurance and will NOT BE DOWN TO HIM as he is a mythical zoan
Luffy died and his fruit by its own volition awakened and saved him.
There is no luffy
Just this garbage ass nika retcon

Luffy was defined by nothing.
Luffy was defined by a fake ass god that didn't exist an arc ago.
Luffy has been defined by a mythical zoan THAT HAS ITS OWN WILL that's has made all his feats of endurance and will NOT BE DOWN TO HIM as he is a mythical zoan
Luffy died and his fruit by its own volition awakened and saved him.
There is no luffy
Just this garbage ass nika retcon
Real I'm afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.