Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time I've suggest it's POSSIBLE for Zoro to be stronger than Luffy at certain parts of the series, people call me a crazy person.

Pre-CoC Zoro blocked Hakai. Do I think King Of Hell Flying Dragon Blaze can beat Bajrang Gun? No. BUT, that's just my opinion.

We can go back to Whiskey Peak to see that the two are capable of fighting seriously at an equal.

Right now, I think Zoro is a decent amount weaker than Luffy, but I think his attack power isn't far off at all. Zoro's taking on Lucci without King of Hell, matching Lucci and Luffy.

Luffy has some big advantages over Zoro:

1. He's way more durable against bullets and blunt attacks.
2. Superior overall Haki.
3. Lightning immunity and Fire resistance.
4. Much more creative fighting style due to Devil Fruit.

While Luffy's biggest weaknesses compared to Zoro are:

1. Slashing attacks (saw this against Kaido with wind blades, while Zoro can block attacks like that with relative ease as seen against King)
2. Water weakness.
3. Strongest forms have harsh cooldowns (Gear 4 and 5).

In most cases Luffy is the superior fighter, but there are definitely times Zoro would be better in a fight depending on the situation.
I don't want counter everything on list but you forgetting certain aspect .
It still easy for luffy to counter or blocks slashing attacks he did rather easy when he was fight Kaido earlier when block it with haki .
In the fight before gear 5 and when it comes to attack power the very far off if talking AOE vs non AOE.

My IQ is extremely, almost embarassingly, high. I've never actually taken an IQ test, mind you, but my educated guess is that, if I did, my score would be whatever is the highest possible. No doubt your IQ is lower than mine, but please don't feel stupid or insecure because of this, it's not your fault. You're probably just born that way. And you know what? Thank your lucky stars and subpar genetic makeup that you don't bear the burden of brilliance like I have to. Being incredibly intelligent is a curse. This is not just one of the many astute observations I have every day, by the way, it is a fact recently confirmed by science.

My IQ is extremely, almost embarassingly, high. I've never actually taken an IQ test, mind you, but my educated guess is that, if I did, my score would be whatever is the highest possible. No doubt your IQ is lower than mine, but please don't feel stupid or insecure because of this, it's not your fault. You're probably just born that way. And you know what? Thank your lucky stars and subpar genetic makeup that you don't bear the burden of brilliance like I have to. Being incredibly intelligent is a curse. This is not just one of the many astute observations I have every day, by the way, it is a fact recently confirmed by science.
Another bot
Dead internet theory is proven right again.

An empirical relationship or phenomenological relationship is a relationship or correlation that is supported by experiment and observation but not necessarily supported by theory.

So, yeah. I'm smart. 🤓
But what about the problem pointed by hume that the "appearances" of experience doesnt have any "necessary connection", then all modal, logical or relational concepts are results of psychological generalizations? Do you agree with this kind of psychologism or do you believe in some non-psychologist approach to explain the phenomenological status of experience?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You are truther. All truthers have IQ of 133 and above

Status
Not open for further replies.