Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we do, but we don't have any proof of him using it.
Any thoughts about this?

At this point the man dead , don't think it matter if he has now or not .
If he okay he would most likely end up like croc and get glow up haki included .

I would say that the 3 missing races are: Lunarian, Bucaneer and Oni
Luffy/Nika = Bucaneer
Zoro = Oni
Sanji = Lunarian
It don't make sense comparing luffy to any race in that aspect . ( or the others to tell the truth )
Luffy DF , fighting style and damage holds just don't make sense to scale that to anything .

The sad part is that Sanji respected Zoro and acted like a real bro
I don’t want to call them Sanji fans becayse they’re more like Zoro haters disguised as Sanji fans
No logic bro this time....

Zoro respects Luffy but do Zoro fans do that? no...does that make them Luffy haters disguised as Zoro fans?
And Luffy respects Zoro but Luffy fans do that?....but hey, atleast some Luffy respect Zoro unlike Zoro fans...Luffy fans who don't respect Zoro makes them Zoro haters disguised as Luffy fans?....

And Zoro despite all the things, respect Sanji...how about Zoro fans?

Oh okay but what about the Oni race?
Do they belong to the evil giant race?
Post automatically merged:

Luffy can also turn into a giant
You know what
He’s probably all 3 of them
Like always
One Piece is weird with races Oda hasn't confirmed anything beyond ancient giants like oars who have horns but nothing about those guys in impel down or some of the beast pirates

I mean,who gets triggered over what people say about fictional characters?This is lame.Its childish.
you have to understand...it is not about character...it is about attacking your ideals and likes...this time it is fictional character...next time, it will be food....

so don't just say it is just fictional character/it is just movie/it is just politics....and at the end, one should not get triggered over anything....

that's cool and all but kuma is saying he would pass out if he took what zoro took so kuma himself is saying you're wrong.
How people try to cope by going against what is clearly written in the manga is beyond me
But Zoro did past out afterwards ( very short while afterwards lol ) still that is what made the line awesome and even more later on .
He took the pain and said nothing happen then was KO for a while and pain effect him even latter .
Which show Oda did not dp it as some throw away aspect because pain lasting later for Zoro show how hard that was to do .

No logic bro this time....

Zoro respects Luffy but do Zoro fans do that? no...does that make them Luffy haters disguised as Zoro fans?
And Luffy respects Zoro but Luffy fans do that?....but hey, atleast some Luffy respect Zoro unlike Zoro fans...Luffy fans who don't respect Zoro makes them Zoro haters disguised as Luffy fans?....

And Zoro despite all the things, respect Sanji...how about Zoro fans?
lol respect all three and laugh at the rest :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.