Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy was defined by nothing.
Luffy was defined by a fake ass god that didn't exist an arc ago.
Luffy has been defined by a mythical zoan THAT HAS ITS OWN WILL that's has made all his feats of endurance and will NOT BE DOWN TO HIM as he is a mythical zoan
Luffy died and his fruit by its own volition awakened and saved him.
There is no luffy
Just this garbage ass nika retcon
ok ...just like Zoro sword has its own "will"....so zoro is defined by his sword...

I wanna fasten my seat belts for the chapter next week.
Any chance we'll have seat merchants around? :josad:
Next week will be crazy .

Then how is Luffy chosen one?....Luffy was "defined" by his "actions" not by his "bloodline"...he made the crew/he made his adventure/he made his decisions.....tell me other than Ivankov who helped him in Impeldown because he was a dragon son, who helped him just because he was some "chosen" one? everyone or other helped him because the "actions" he took not because he is someone or something...even Jinbei told this in marineford....

And no Luffy was not shown as "savior" since last 100 chapters....from the very beginning he is always saving someone/saving village/saving island/saving country....

Luffy was not "nika or joyboy" since chapter 1 but he is only after he awakened....you have read 1000+ chapters and you have read how much effort he put to master his DF when he was a kid and how much energy his df consumes along with his life because of gears...

Nika is just his devil fruit power which again he awakened only since last 30 chapters and hence we are getting that info...and we don't even know what will happen in the future and we don;t even know full deal regarding nika or joyboy.....

and Luffy goal is not to save the world which is nika thing but Luffy saving the world just a byproduct...that is where difference lies...

You say CoC...but several others have it...it is not exclusive to Luffy
You say D....there are many
You say DF "chose" him? just like how in Zoro words, sword chose him in loguetown
You say VOAT?...again others are there....

so how he is "chosen" one?...

so in conclusion
Luffy is lucky? yes... but fortune favors the brave
Luffy is chosen one? no...atleast not how I define it...
Some people will always put luffy actions or what he did behind be a D , being dragon son , Now his Df etc etc
It just easy way for them saying his action don't matter which make no sense with 1000 plus chapters we read so far.
Like you say he lucky and have connection but then you say can that for loads of people in the story .
Being luffy friend already means you have connection , lucky and have advantge vs other people that just how life and stories are lol .

C

Cruxroux

:kaidowhat:
Quite the reverse , crew has faced near death situation because of luffy in the first place.
nope...they are not dead because Luffy "plot armor" saved them....otherwise
Zoro died in chapter 2
Nami will be Arlong slave forever
Usopp in his village to that cat guy
And I need not to talk about rest of the crew....

let us forget about "near death" situation when they don;t even exist to face that if not for Luffy "plot armor" :kuzanshut:
Post automatically merged:

Remove his fruit and let's see how far he goes against his enemies with his haki.
Swordsmanship is something grew on his own since he was a kid.
lol very funny/// this is the exact double standard I am talking about...flirting vs harrasement...without swords, zoro was sitting duck in FI and in EL....

Status
Not open for further replies.