Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy was defined by nothing.
Luffy was defined by a fake ass god that didn't exist an arc ago.
Luffy has been defined by a mythical zoan THAT HAS ITS OWN WILL that's has made all his feats of endurance and will NOT BE DOWN TO HIM as he is a mythical zoan
Luffy died and his fruit by its own volition awakened and saved him.
There is no luffy
Just this garbage ass nika retcon
the retcon that was foreshadowed since little garden lol

G4 drawback is HAKI which has nothing to do with the fruit in of itself.

Irrelevant drawback when he instantly restarted his heart
what r u even talking about? it has everythng to do with fruit...why no one had haki drain when they combined with fruit?....

I thought irrelevant drawback of G5 but that was not the case in egghead right?...see how Luffy looked after g5 in egghead....

either way the drawback exists for it to overcome means it needs to be "mastered" right?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
what r u even talking about? it has everythng to do with fruit...why no one had haki drain when they combined with fruit?....

I thought irrelevant drawback of G5 but that was not the case in egghead right?...see how Luffy looked after g5 in egghead....

either way the drawback exists for it to overcome means it needs to be "mastered" right?
G4 drain makes him run out of haki not fruit powers

Sure but everyone is expecting him to magically get up again straight away to beat saturn

C

Cruxroux

I don't think so Oda is planning on that , he will keep it there to not make luffy too broken.
I did expected Oda to extend luffy G4 duration 3-4 times , but luffy suffers from it again and again.
basic defination of G4 was , Haki blast (Using all at once) combined with peak DF ability mastered. G5 is same with awakening. But awakening is draining in itself and haki is optional in that gear like gear 2.

it's like Unlimited ashura. oda ain't doing that.

Everyone except for luffy in the crew makes rational decision.
Luffy is make rational decision ,we seen this many times ( his speech to arlong and speech to vivi ware perfect eg of this )
Also other times other crew members jump in with his craziness.
Luffy does impulse stuff but he can also be rational.

Which one of them tries to kill you mid battle?
:kayneshrug:
it didn't against Kaido...but still it doesn't change the fact that "mastery" is required in both scenarios....Zoro has to "practice" to master his sword and all dfs may not need so much mastery but Luffy df definitely needs....it is the only fruit with that comes with huge drawbacks.....

Any time I've suggest it's POSSIBLE for Zoro to be stronger than Luffy at certain parts of the series, people call me a crazy person.

Pre-CoC Zoro blocked Hakai. Do I think King Of Hell Flying Dragon Blaze can beat Bajrang Gun? No. BUT, that's just my opinion.

We can go back to Whiskey Peak to see that the two are capable of fighting seriously at an equal.

Right now, I think Zoro is a decent amount weaker than Luffy, but I think his attack power isn't far off at all. Zoro's taking on Lucci without King of Hell, matching Lucci and Luffy.

Luffy has some big advantages over Zoro:

1. He's way more durable against bullets and blunt attacks.
2. Superior overall Haki.
3. Lightning immunity and Fire resistance.
4. Much more creative fighting style due to Devil Fruit.

While Luffy's biggest weaknesses compared to Zoro are:

1. Slashing attacks (saw this against Kaido with wind blades, while Zoro can block attacks like that with relative ease as seen against King)
2. Water weakness.
3. Strongest forms have harsh cooldowns (Gear 4 and 5).

In most cases Luffy is the superior fighter, but there are definitely times Zoro would be better in a fight depending on the situation.
Personally i have always had the two at equals, while each of there set of skills can be better/worse depending on opponents.Wano solidified there equality for me, egghead will hopefully continue to show that as it goes on. Ultimately for me eos luffy and zoro are top 1 and 2 respectively...i like to think the only person if necessary that could take down luffy eos would be his right hand man the pirate hunter and vice versa but obviously this would never happen.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Luffy was defined by nothing.
Luffy was defined by a fake ass god that didn't exist an arc ago.
Luffy has been defined by a mythical zoan THAT HAS ITS OWN WILL that's has made all his feats of endurance and will NOT BE DOWN TO HIM as he is a mythical zoan
Luffy died and his fruit by its own volition awakened and saved him.
There is no luffy
Just this garbage ass nika retcon
It's fine if you don't like it, but Nika was teased as far back as Skypiea and then in Thriller Bark Oda speaking about Luffy being Dragon's son, means Oda probably had Kuma seeing Luffy as Nika planned out.

It's fine to hate Gear 5 and Nika because it is a very contoversial decision, but there are a lot of panels from Skypiea that proves Luffy has been set up as a true god who frees people fighting false gods who enslave people.

Everyone is praying for god to save them, and Luffy saves them while shouting "Let the sun shine!"

Nika isn't a retcon, it just took fucking forever to get to it, and it's a very controversial choice.

Tell me one person in crew who makes irrational decisions like Luffy.
Luffy "irrational" decisions are the reason they reached upto egghead....and besides, there are instances Luffy were rational when it matter the most like vivi/arlong/wano citizens/el.....like I said, agendas drained ur brain so hard that u have forgotten many parts in the manga

C

Cruxroux

it didn't against Kaido...but still it doesn't change the fact that "mastery" is required in both scenarios....Zoro has to "practice" to master his sword and all dfs may not need so much mastery but Luffy df definitely needs....it is the only fruit with that comes with huge drawbacks.....
Fruit doesn't come with drawback , Luffy uses it in a way which gives drawbacks.
top tiers should be able to fight for days. luffy barely lasts for 20 mins in g4 and 5 mins in g5. Kizaru vs Luffy is prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.