Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1102 Spoilers Discussion

What will happen to Kuma?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

It is the Oda's way of telling that Luffy gets multiple chances because only he can take them down....and he also tells that any number x 0 = 0 in his word.....and asspulls are because he created asspull drawbacks to Luffy....
when we have other asspulls when he can asspull "goated" endurance feats why not other asspulls.....

only for Kaido, it was remotedly called plot armor
Which is straight up pathetic.
other SH completes their fight in one go.
Zoro was easily damaging and roaming on rooftop , while Carrying Luffy.
luffy went all out , did less damage then zoro and Passed out.
you see the difference here or not?

We are seriously debating MC not having Plot armour and is not the chosen one in a Shounen Manga.
:pepecorn:

G4 drain makes him run out of haki not fruit powers

Sure but everyone isan expecting him to magically get up again straight away to beat saturn
no....it not just drains haki...it makes him extremely weak...so it doesn't matter whether he has fruit powers or not...and since oda retconned g5 into having drawbacks which made it even worse by making him unmovable old man....

Luffy vs Saturn may or may not happen but not the way u think...we can discuss that in future once we get to see how that happens...like whether it happens like senju bean concept or meat concept only time will tell

CoC: Color of Clowns

Black is not darkness. Light is not white.
Aye. Not only Zoro was called green Kaido, Oda also said if Zoro were to have a devil fruit, it would be Uo Uo No Mi, i.e. Kaido's devil fruit.
Zoro will still get Kaido's Fruit, one of his swords will get it when he kills Kaido in Wano Act 4.

:zosmug:

I still think Nami will end up with Enel's Fruit, too.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
no....it not just drains haki...it makes him extremely weak...so it doesn't matter whether he has fruit powers or not...and since oda retconned g5 into having drawbacks which made it even worse by making him unmovable old man....

Luffy vs Saturn may or may not happen but not the way u think...we can discuss that in future once we get to see how that happens...like whether it happens like senju bean concept or meat concept only time will tell
It has no drawbacks bar no haki oda confirmed

Which is straight up pathetic.
other SH completes their fight in one go.
like I said...Luffy opponents are always >> than him....so it takes so much time and Oda added drawbacks for Luffy unlike for other SH...

Zoro was easily damaging and roaming on rooftop , while Carrying Luffy.
Only when Kaido focused on Luffy.....only once Zoro carried Luffy

uffy went all out , did less damage then zoro and Passed out.
a lie to live that u have told yourself.....again Kaido focused on Luffy only all the time...

you see the difference here or not?
yes...you are coping...

We are seriously debating MC not having Plot armour and is not the chosen one in a Shounen Manga.
MC plot armor is his subordinates plot armor....also "chosen one" is a cope for Luffy haters.....

Fruit doesn't come with drawback , Luffy uses it in a way which gives drawbacks.
top tiers should be able to fight for days. luffy barely lasts for 20 mins in g4 and 5 mins in g5. Kizaru vs Luffy is prime example.
Top tiers fighting for days is one of the most stupid things ever .
Most of that shit is be off screen when done in media so why even bother aside from hype that does not matter later on .
When the fight on screen they get there ass kick much faster cause author can't have other people not doing shit for days .
Unless of course he separates them from everyone .
Time hard to tell in OP while i think gear 5 time is short we have no idea how short it is .
If just 5 or 10 or even 15 mins you could not tell that from with Kizaru or Kaido.

EDIT when comes to being MC it has it disadvantage and advantages in OP cause Oda like draw out his MC fights luffy has lost more than any other shonen MC ever to be use as hype tool for his opponents .

Last edited:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Isn't that more than enough to call it chosen one plot.
Luffy was destined to it more or less.
If I did something that people for centuries couldn't do,

Like inventing a Flying Robot or some shit,

Is it because I'm the choosen one or because I worked hard for it using my creativity and skills?

Zoro will still get Kaido's Fruit, one of his swords will get it when he kills Kaido in Wano Act 4.

:zosmug:

I still think Nami will end up with Enel's Fruit, too.
lol as someone who laughs at the swordsman/non swordsman/pure swordsman debate, if zoro ever got a fruit in a sword it would be hilarious to see the meltdown.

Do you think there is a need for nami to get that fruit with zeus? oda can do crazy stuff with him tbh ?

I think oda come up with Nika in middle of wano
But Luffy was always meant to be choosen one
And Luffy was meant to be Sun God from the very beginning.

Oda said Nika has ridiculous power but for some reason he is holding back Nika's true power..
Nika has cartoon power. He is inspired from Jerry.
I don't see any reason why Luffy couldn't have just turn Kaido into ball and kicked him into space...
Make it ridiculous and unimaginable.
It will be awesome if Nika treats Saturn like a toy.
@CoC: Color of Clowns
Japanese are most likely to notice these things.
But Oda did left some hint about Nika

This could be purely coincidental or Oda did planned Nika from the very beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.