All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

Then really and truly, what was the point?? It’s significantly MORE confusing to have this as an indication of another region that we can’t access than coloring that part of the map the same shade of blue as the rest of it…they literally created another independent region AND updated an old one for the DLC, but nothing here in this spot that’s been visible from the beginning?? To what end??? :choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
kalos dlc :josad:

Then really and truly, what was the point?? It’s significantly MORE confusing to have this as an indication of another region that we can’t access than coloring that part of the map the same shade of blue as the rest of it…they literally created another independent region AND updated an old one for the DLC, but nothing here in this spot that’s been visible from the beginning?? To what end??? :choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
I get the disappointment but I like that the Pokémon world geography stays consistent with the real world. We know Kalos somewhere on the other side of those mountains

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I get the disappointment but I like that the Pokémon world geography stays consistent with the real world. We know Kalos somewhere on the other side of those mountains
I didn’t pay $60 for the base game and another $30 for the DLC to merely “know” that it’s there, man…I’m not saying it HAD to be Kalos, I just don’t understand the utility of indicating a hidden portion of the region if they don’t intend on doing anything with it. We KNOW Johto’s on the other side of Kanto, so why don’t we ever see the eastern end of that region in every Gen 1 remake??

Even though I love Hax so much, I didn't find teravolt to be redundant because Zekrom has such amazing typing. But now it's not only inferior to Miraidon in comical ways, but the hard hitting Electric gimmick has supercell that's available to others. And to really just ruin it for me, no hone claw Rush

Post automatically merged:

Even though I love Hax so much, I didn't find teravolt to be redundant because Zekrom has such amazing typing. But now it's not only inferior to Miraidon in comical ways, but the hard hitting Electric gimmick has supercell that's available to others. And to really just ruin it for me, no hone claw Rush
Supercell Rush is basically the Electric equivalent of High Jump Kick

That's generational power creep for ya.

The resetting of moves once transferred into S/V was the icing on the cake.

See Clefable losing Softboiled for instance.

That's generational power creep for ya.

The resetting of moves once transferred into S/V was the icing on the cake.

See Clefable losing Softboiled for instance.
Tbh Clefable probably doesn't lose much standing. Zekrom is still a legendary, but it's just generic now. Like some Digimon stuck in Pokemon

I'm excited to see what the fat ass birds can do now

Ogre Oustin is officially the worst minigame from Gamefreak of all time.

It is indeed so bad, that they released a patch alongside Indigo Disk nerfing the difficulty lmao. Although the nerf isn't substantial at all.

The hungry Pokemon spawn less. That's it.

So what makes this minigame made for a children's game so bad Reloady?

Well for starters when you complete the tutorial, the game gives you the illusion that this is a game that can be completed on your own.
The ability to play multiplayer is available is given to you after your first attempt but never does the game give you any sort of warning about needing a party to complete it. And that's evil.

You cannot complete the hardest difficultly on your own, you must have a party of at least two people with you.

Seems simple right? Here's the thing though, there is no matchmaking. So in order to do this you need to set up a private lobby to play. A forced multiplayer minigame can't even bother to make dedicated servers for one little game lmao.

Most of the maps are complete ass.

There's exactly one viable map out of 5? And one that's passable.

The worst ones in particular being the one set in the grand canyon area and the berry field outside the village.

Everyone must play their roles to a T or you just lose.

The person playing defense has a better shot at success when you're on one of the maps where the baskets are in a circle area instead of spread out. As it's much easier to roar.

(The real kicker)
Anyone in your party who did not unlock hard mode prior to joining the lobby is unable to obtain the Munchlax at the end of game.

Before the recent patch Normal Mode was damn near unplayable solo, so most people probably thought they could just skip it and join hard mode lobbies for the easier time. Looks like the multi billion dollar company wasn't having it 😂

But the nightmare is over, and I'm all the better for it.

Thank you to @Bepo D. Bear @Roo and @DarkestKnightofSpoilers for this long and gruesome road of legal toucher.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

It is indeed so bad, that they released a patch alongside Indigo Disk nerfing the difficulty lmao. Although the nerf isn't substantial at all.

Well for starters when you complete the tutorial, the game gives you the illusion that this is a game that can be completed on your own.
The ability to play multiplayer is available is given to you after your first attempt but never does the game give you any sort of warning about needing a party to complete it. And that's evil.

You cannot complete the hardest difficultly on your own, you must have a party of at least two people with you.

Seems simple right? Here's the thing though, there is no matchmaking. So in order to do this you need to set up a private lobby to play. A forced multiplayer minigame can't even bother to make dedicated servers for one little game lmao.

The worst ones in particular being the one set in the grand canyon area and the berry field outside the village.

The person playing defense has a better shot at success when you're on one of the maps where the baskets are in a circle area instead of spread out. As it's much easier to roar.

(The real kicker)
Anyone in your party who did not unlock hard mode prior to joining the lobby is unable to obtain the Munchlax at the end of game.

Before the recent patch Normal Mode was damn near unplayable solo, so most people probably thought they could just skip it and join hard mode lobbies for the easier time. Looks like the multi billion dollar company wasn't having it 😂

Thank you to @Bepo D. Bear @Roo and @DarkestKnightofSpoilers for this long and gruesome road of legal toucher.

You guys are beasts continuing to grind post game like this. Honestly, once I finish the main story, I normally shelve the game until the next one comes out lol

I guess being a casual poke gamer is good for your sanity

(The real kicker)

Bruh i got tired of doing that shit the first time it was required. You didn't force yourself just for the Shiny Munchlax 😭 (in fairness I did obtain a Shiny Munchlax from PLA from a random encounter in 2022)

And don't get me started on the Flying Time Trial. I almost didn't get to battle Amarys or progress in the DLC thanks to failing for 4-5 hrs straight

(The real kicker)

Tbh I just remember it sucked, and its name. I literally don't even remember how it was played or why

Tbh I just remember it sucked, and its name. I literally don't even remember how it was played or why
Bruh i got tired of doing that shit the first time it was required.
You guys are beasts continuing to grind post game like this. Honestly, once I finish the main story, I normally shelve the game until the next one comes out lol

I guess being a casual poke gamer is good for your sanity
Minigames that force you to coordinate with people on fucking discord and reddit is the epitome of terraibad design 😭

Bruh i got tired of doing that shit the first time it was required. You didn't force yourself just for the Shiny Munchlax 😭 (in fairness I did obtain a Shiny Munchlax from PLA from a random encounter in 2022)

And don't get me started on the Flying Time Trial. I almost didn't get to battle Amarys or progress in the DLC thanks to failing for 4-5 hrs straight

Post automatically merged:

30 min of Pecharunt

Last edited: