All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• The Pokémon equivalent of the Industrial Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
damn ain't even out... thought I was incompetent for not being able to unlock the supposed 'Mochi Mayhem' when it's not even possible to unlock atm w/o hacking or genning..

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonScarletViolet/comments/18k7dy5/_/kdpfglv
Post automatically merged:

all within a 24-hr stretch yesterday as I was trying to catch Gouging Fire/Raging Bolt + completing the main story for Indigo Disk 🤭

Slakoth + Venomoth were easy with a Quick Ball but it legit took me 20+ turns to catch Scream Tail and nearly killing it several times at~10% HP (even had to retreat and restart the encounter which ofc is very risky in Area Zero; had a bunch of other Scream Tails even occupy me while the shiny tried to escape).

Gouging Fire and Raging Bolt were both caught under 5 turns X_X
RNG do be like that unfortunately :vistalaugh:

Useful Link for BBQ Multiplayer Lobbies/Quests: https://chat.reddit.com/room/!fK_JtrSAROOHch1_CB4IbQ:reddit.com

@Mr. Reloaded @Jew D. Boy

had to start doing the multiplayer option after Snacksworth stopped giving rewards for every 10 BBQs completed
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Snacksworth

and ofc there are more version exclusives -_-
https://game8.co/games/Pokemon-Scarlet-Violet/archives/435697#hl_5

it is the same sada. It's all in a time loop. The player didn't disclosed any information about the future except for the book which help sada build the machine. The A.I also get to know the player's identity because of the memory of og sada.

wait ...Penny might be the daughter of Peony from Sw/Sh DLC Part 2...

oh i might cryyyyyy

Last edited:
Me walking up to the NPCs at the Central Plaza, bloody and sweating:
using the reddit link i pasted a few days ago, was able to get ~30K BP (enough to unlock the starters + special coach invites), you don't even have to do anything tbh (you can even leave your switch idle until the host disbands the group + repeat) and watch the points go up + BBQs, some of which you need group quests to unlock certain legendaries from Snacksworth

Also took the time to go around the entire Blueberry Academy Terarium for the 1st 2 days before even doing the story and it saved me a lot of time when I actually needed to battle the Elite 4 + etc

Last edited:
btw anyone here with Violet + Indigo Disk complete? interested to trading Gouging Fire/Raging Bolt for Iron Crown/Iron Boulder, and then trading back so we can both register the paradox pokemon in the game. Currently at 238/240 (Walking Wake, Iron Leaves, Pecharunt do not count for the Blueberry Pokedex) so I'd like to have it done sooner than later. Will be able to do it Wednesday - Friday this week

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
using the reddit link i pasted a few days ago, was able to get ~30K BP (enough to unlock the starters + special coach invites), you don't even have to do anything tbh (you can even leave your switch idle until the host disbands the group + repeat) and watch the points go up + BBQs, some of which you need group quests to unlock certain legendaries from Snacksworth

Also took the time to go around the entire Blueberry Academy Terarium for the 1st 2 days before even doing the story and it saved me a lot of time when I actually needed to battle the Elite 4 + etc
I’m gonna be real with y’all…if I have to choose between shiny-locked version-exclusive legendaries or unlimited starters who I can hunt for alternate colors…I’m absolutely fine never completing Snackworth’s tasks :luuh:

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR CHIKORITA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I WORE THE SAUROPODA SUIT IRL
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL POKEMON FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 28 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO CATCH A SHINY JUST FOR IT TO DESPAWN?!
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, GAMEFREAK. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE VIDEOGAME. I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS BAYLEEF OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS ASS COMPANY!

FUCK MASUDA. FUCK CYNDAQUIL. FUCK DESPAWNS. FUCK NINTENDO. FUCK POKEMON. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING SHINY HUNTERS POTENTIAL FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

so Lacey originating from Nimbasa City implied that Clay may have got it in with Elesa before B/W? It would check out since Driftveil City and Nimbasa City are the opposite ends of the Driftveil Drawbridge 🤭
I highly doubt that, more like Lacey was either born at Nimbasa City or Clay and his wife are divorced and Lacey was mainly raised by her mother at Nimbasa City.

Oh and one final nail in the coffin to that whole theory, Cyrano only mentions the father.

Elesa is also a very famous Gym Leader in Unova, if Elesa was her mother then why didn't Cyrano mention the mom as well?

The whole Elesa is Lacey's mom is just a dumb theory by some of the fans.

lol they had to release it much earlier thanks to the Pecharunt leaks lmaoooooo

yoooooooooooooooooooo

FML I have to finish all of the Naranja Academy's Course Finals (especially Tyme who I fucking hate for her bs math course, even as an engineer major) in order to unlock them as special coaches in Blueberry Academy

https://game8.co/games/Pokemon-Scarlet-Violet/archives/436048

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Then really and truly, what was the point?? It’s significantly MORE confusing to have this as an indication of another region that we can’t access than coloring that part of the map the same shade of blue as the rest of it…they literally created another independent region AND updated an old one for the DLC, but nothing here in this spot that’s been visible from the beginning?? To what end??? :choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat: