Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha this is like those sissy bf the girls talk about
We don't even know what sanji doing .
This man has post like 10 plus post thread down playing a character we not even know what going on in chapter.
There trolling and then there being fucking stupid crazy lol .

Plus no one had Sanji saving bonney so WG and rest OP fan base should hold L that bonney put in work her self .

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I mean I knew agendas were gonna be fierce cause wankers had to use more than 3 brain cells to read the last few chapters....but I didn't foresee it being this braindead
Honestly I completely saw this coming :suresure:

With most of the people actively calling every flashback chapter "shit" and "mid piece", I just knew that the second we come back to the present people were gonna start sperging out over some very minor shit :milaugh:

Acting like the toxic admiral troll you are.

I'm talking about stupid shit like this

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.48855/page-526#post-4823424
And what does this have to do with anything being discussed agendakun? I wasnt talking about Kizaru's durability compared to Kaido's. A goldfish inderstands the difference.

If you actually read the whole post history, people were making fun of Kizaru "shaking", which is exactly what happens to Kaido from Zoro, and not an attack from Nika.

If you are going to make fun of me, learn to read posts first:usoprice:

Let me let you in on a little bit of advice as a girl. Most girlswill take a guy like Sanji with actual manners, and a personality over trolls who get off on slandering fictional characters and hating on every thing they do. You wonder why most of you are still incels? That's one of the reasons.
No wonder you're close to 40, and still unmarried
Says a lot about your statement 😂

And what does this have to do with anything being discussed agendakun? I wasnt talking about Kizaru's durability compared to Kaido's. A goldfish inderstands the difference.

If you actually read the whole post history, people were making fun of Kizaru "shaking", which is exactly what happens to Kaido from Zoro, and not an attack from Nika.

If you are going to make fun of me, learn to read posts first:usoprice:
Bro is just angry. I don't have to deal with these childish tantrums lol.

That's all the Akainu fandom has lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.