Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a question rattling in my brain Kuma suddenly, as if he regained consciousness at the revolutionary army, went berserk and left them and moved quickly with the power of his fruit to the marijuana. Why did Kuma go there?

Did Kuma actually have his memories returned, or did something out of the ordinary happen?

My feeling says that Kuma is going to appear in Egghead with the power of his fruit, and I also have a feeling that Vega will give you something specific, such that he can return his memory to Kuma at any moment. I trust this crazy genius scientist who you don't know if he is with you or against you, but I trust him this time.

Also, Kuma will see Nika with his own eyes, and his and Bonnie's dreams will come true, thank you
Thanks

I

Indigo

All those "sanji unlocks coc" and saves bonney takes we had during the whole flashback are coming back to bite
Coz Sanji fans were riding on Kuma eats nothing happen for breakfast n sanji will save bonney

But oda rekt them in back to back chapters 😭
Candies version of ZKK that has been going since thriller bark is in shambles.
They gas Lanji as the 2nd coming of Shanks, Oda brings them back to the kitchen. :shame:
Oh, okay, that makes sense lmao.

Haven't been following the Sanji fans agendas lately.

Yeah, if you're dreaming about Sanji getting CoC and saving Bonney.

and instead you get Sanji on the ground, while Bonney saves herself until Kuma, yeah... not a great look.

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.