Powers & Abilities How will Luffy grow stronger?

How do you think luffy will grow stronger? What kind of power ups will he need to surpass the strongest?

Outside of just strengthening his haki I think luffy adding more versatility to his fighting style would be dope. That way he’d become way stronger even without his fruit but once he uses his new skills in conjunction he’d be even stronger

Many characters like the admirals, big mom, katakuri, law, the calamities, etc instead of just focusing and mastering one area of combat they instead become skilled in many. I think luffy should do the same especially now that he’s already awakened his fruit. Along with the fact characters like Blackbeard and shanks might both have abilities to negate the usage of his fruit

Luffy improving his basic martial arts abilities, marksmanship, and swordsmanship or whatever other weapon would be dope

H

Herrera95

He won't. Period.

Close the thread.
Post automatically merged:

By working on his stamina with G5 and G4.
I think this doesn't exist otherwise we would have a clear prove of improvement.

G4 is based on haki usage and there is a limit for it while G5 is the same but about DF.